[US][GW2] Zen

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Council

Zen

[US][GW2] Zen

Post by Zen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Name's Cody, but I go by Zen in most gaming related things. I've been playing MMO's for over 9 years now and games in general for much longer. I'm especially interested in RPG's, action adventure, that kind of thing. I started MMO's with Ragnarok Online where, after a couple years, I was head of a fairly successful guild participating in the weekly WoE castle wars. In RO I mained a Sage/Professor and off played a knight. After the RO community started to die I moved to WoW where I tanked and healed as a prot paladin. I started to get into PvP as Ret but didn't care for the overall flavor much so made a priest and shaman. I mainly played the shadow priest in both PvP and PvE, raiding with the top guild on my server and rolling in BGs (not hard due to the gear unbalance of the game). After the changes in cataclysm I stopped the shadow priest and made a resto/elemental shaman until I rage quit the game; the community is fucking terrible.

Anyway, I've been watching and waiting for guild wars 2 for over a year now. I'm an aspiring game designer so I've gained an enormous amount of respect for Arena Net and what their doing with this game; it's pretty much what I've been wanting since RO died. I got here by finding your post on the official gw2 forum and contacting Pockets in-game. CC, from my understanding thus far, has all of the qualities I've been looking for in a guild for some time; decent size, varying events, good structure, support for competitive play, no douche bags, etc. I'm not particularly looking for a huge time investment right now but what I can commit I would prefer is in a positive direction with good people.

I suppose that's probably it. If the guild has any specific questions that should be answered you are more than welcome to ask, otherwise I will leave it alone until I get to know you personally.

Pockets
Council Member
Council Member

Re: [US][GW2] Zen

Post by Pockets » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forums
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pzCHc.png[/img]

Smithy
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Smithy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 am

hello zen, welcome to the forums. I see you already made it in to mumble.. One of the council members will snatch you up and have a chat with you asap.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:29 am

Smithy wrote:hello zen, welcome to the forums. I see you already made it in to mumble.. One of the council members will snatch you up and have a chat with you asap.
And if their hands start to wander after snatching you up, just go with it. It's normal. :)

Welcome to the forums

Zen

Post by Zen » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 am

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to both the chat and the wandering hands - don't disappoint.