New(ish) Member - Wilderthanu 3 years of service

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Council

wilderthanu

New(ish) Member - Wilderthanu 3 years of service

Post by wilderthanu » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Hey Everybody!

My name is Wilder, I enjoy gaming with all sorts of folks.

I have recently turned a new leaf and am focusing on School in Computer Science and finishing my degree (maybe 2). This community has been a great resource and source of friendship and fun for me over the last several years. Redfireant3 and Srawbrah and Company have been wonderful to game with. My favorite event is Battlefield Mondays and Overwatch Sundays!

I also play RPGs like Witcher 1,2&3, all the modern Fallout's (3 and beyond), as well as Oblivion, Skyrim and ESO. I enjoy FPS like Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Battlefield 3, 4, one, and SP shooters like Bioshock 1 and Infinite currently playing thru Dishonored and Evil Within for the first time. I love Rocket League and really would play that anytime I'm online if someone messaged me. My most played game is Civilization 5 and as of right now don't really have an interest in getting Civ6. Also have a couple hundred hours on GTAV. I have over 200 games on steam and have played maybe half that. Some on my list to play include Alan Wake, Deus Ex, Max Payne(s), Oddworld games, Dawn of war games, Thief and beat XCOM.

I live in North Dakota, but I was born and raised in San Diego County. I love it up here in the northern Midwest and I am very happy for the opportunities provided for me in this wonderful part of the country. People are kinder and more apt to ask you about your day. The general population seems to be much happier and more relaxed than the rat race of San Diego.

I believe life is all about experience perspective, and camaraderie; gaming with the Crack Clan has given me friends from all around the world and many wonderful experiences. Here's to another wonderful 20 years of CC gaming! Thanks for having me and I hope to see everyone online soon!

My current schedule allows me to game between 2-5pm if I don't have homework, and I work M-F 6:30pm-10pm MT
Sometimes I'll play for a bit when I get home after work. Send me a PM or message on steam and I am sure we can find something to play.

See ya online,
Wilder

Vengeance
Prolific

Re: New(ish) Member - Wilderthanu 3 years of service

Post by Vengeance » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:27 pm

It's always a pleasure when you pop in to Overwatch with us!

What's your favorite color? Answer matters a lot, think carefully!

wilderthanu

Post by wilderthanu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Red is my go to choice. Yet, I have a fond spot in my heart for the color purple. (it is the color of royalty after all)

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Acceptable answer. I'll vouch for this guy :)

redfireant3
Council Member
Council Member

Post by redfireant3 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Excellent introduction!