[NA][Multiple Games]FifthYangPro

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Council

FifthYangPro

[NA][Multiple Games]FifthYangPro

Post by FifthYangPro » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 pm

You guys know me pretty well at this point I think. I'm a network engineer living in Birmingham, AL. I have been know to make a few YouTube videos and was introduced to CC by Smithy a couple of years ago with Battlefield Mondays.

I have been playing tactical shooters for many years with focus on tactical coordination and teamwork. Some of the games that I have played are:

America's Army 2 and 3
Operation Flashpoint
Arma 2, 2OA, and 3
Insurgency
Medal of Honor (2010)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 2: Project Reality
Call of Duty games (up to MW3)

Medal of Honor: Warfighter was one of my favorite games when playing on Playstation. Per Battlelog, my platoon (BlackOpsMission) is ranked 99th worldwide, even after not playing for 4+ years.

As far as Arma goes, I have served in the 15thMEU and the 506thIR realism units. These spanned from Arma 2 into Arma 3. I started as a Machine Gunner and, upon leaving the 506th, was a Company First Sergeant. This allowed me to serve as an infantryman and to lead every size team from fireteams to an entire company of soldiers. The time demanded from being in these units led to me having to leave them and look towards tactical games that don't take up as much of my evenings since, unfortunately, I have to keep the internet and power on to continue playing as much as I can.

The CC community's viewpoint on working professionals and gaming is exactly the type of community that my lifestyle allows at this point. I have made friends online and offline (2016 Gathering) and look forward to continuing the camaraderie that I have found.

At this point, my schedule allows me to link up on weekends to play games. On occasion, I do get a round or two in before work (usually around 0400 CST). Usually that is a game of PUBG or, more recently, America's Army: Proving Grounds. I am looking forward to building a team to play AA:PG and/or Squad with like-minded players.

I am hoping to schedule an event playing either game on Friday evenings or on the weekends at any time.

Oh yea...I Like Rice!!
FifthYangPro
Image Image Image

redfireant3
Council Member
Council Member

Re: [NA][Multiple Games]FifthYangPro

Post by redfireant3 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm

rice rice baby!

dox
Sun King
Sun King