[NA][SQUAD] osh24lager

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

osh24lager

[NA][SQUAD] osh24lager

Post by osh24lager » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:57 am

Hello -- like Sinful Moose, I found Crack Clan through the r/SquadUp subreddit.

My FPS experience goes back to the early days of Counter-Strike starting in 2001. I've dabbled in other games like Civ 4, War Thunder, and Cities Skylines. I am mostly interested in finding people to play Squad with. On average I can play one or two nights a week, and I have logged about 160 hours in Squad since I started playing about a year ago. Most of that experience is as medic, but I have also done Squad Lead in situations that required it.

The lack of organization on pub servers is what has driven me to seek out a clan - for example, teammates not fighting on the objectives, squad leaders leaving mid-game, botched round starts (i.e. nobody back capping and everybody forward rushing at the beginning of a match), etc.

In real life, I work with software product development teams, play hockey, and drink beer.

Edit: I'm located in the US Eastern time zone, and yes, I have a mic.

Smithy
Prolific

Re: [NA][SQUAD] osh24lager

Post by Smithy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:03 am

Hello Osh24lager,

Welcome to our corner of the internet! I seen you on Discord already so your halfway there!

Hang out in discord and lets get to know one other!

See you soon

Smith

FifthYangPro
Has barely posted

Post by FifthYangPro » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:28 pm

what nights are you looking to play? We schedule Mondays and Fridays, as you already know, i'm sure, but we have members around at all times to play.

See ya on the battlefield!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

osh24lager

Post by osh24lager » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can play most Monday evenings and also sporadically on other nights. Friday nights, not so much, but never say never.

Outside of Monday and Friday evenings, when is a good time for me to drop a line on the Discord?

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:49 am

Anytime is a good time.

Most of us have it on our phones.. and after 20 years we hold conversations on random things everywhere.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi osh! Yea, anytime is good -- we've got a bunch in common, looking forward to spending more time on the battlefield together!