[NA][Squad]xShepex

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

xShepex

[NA][Squad]xShepex

Post by xShepex » Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Even though I am a member now I didn't make this post as a recruit and it's only fair that I do it so people can know more about this guy with a weird English accent running around with the crew and posting weird stuff on i-spy (that I haven't started yet but I plan to). First and foremost, if you see a grammar mistake or a word horrible used (or out of context), bear in mind that my native tongue is Spanish and I tend to fuck up more frequently than I care to admit. Now to the fun part:

I am from Honduras, in Central America, from the city of San Pedro Sula. Those who have heard my hometown, they probably know it for all the bad but undeniable reasons about it. I am a Network Technician on its way to start a new life in Toronto, Canada (which start this Friday 25th) and I am 29 years old, recently married (literally 3 days ago). I practically laugh about anything or everything and also I like to joke (always in a safe, responsible and respectful manner) and that was exactly what attracted me to CC in the first place.

I met CC by accident. I was playing in Afternoon Delight (I think) and I was in a nasty losing streak. I was super noob at the game, I had recently bought it (like 4 days before) and I was in need of some good leadership. Mostly I wanted was a good SL that told me what to do, was nice to the Squad and knew how to lead regardless if we won or lose. I believed the experience is far better than winning or losing a game and I still do. That's when I met FifthYangPro who was dishing orders and organizing everybody. What amazed me the most was that he was SLing with just 1 or two more guys and the rest of the randoms (like myself) were falling in line. I told him via Squad Chat that I was amazed at how organized they were and props to them because I was afraid to disturb the radio with my kudos. Yang broke the radio silence to thank me and after a few rounds playing together he invited me to the Discord server and have been playing ever since. The rest of the story you know it. I was I think, at the same time with my man Big G (who I thought we had with you guys months and months ago but appears we joined practically at the same time).

I started playing shooters since Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 1, when they were good. I played on PC, then shifted to Consoles to play more shooters like Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4, and a little bit of Battlefield 1, then went back to PC to play Squad. I've been playing games since I was 6 years old and I like many genres like RTS (like Starcraft, Age of Empires, Dawn of War (the first one), Turned-Based RPG (like fucking Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun) Turned-Based RTS (like Civilization, Total War Games), and obviously FPS. I used to play lots of MMORPGs but I've grown out of them. They require too much time and grinding to be enjoyable. I also used to like MOBA games like League of Legends and FPS like Overwatch but the community is way too toxic. It goes against what I consider sportsmanship so fuck those games (but I am down for some overwatch with CC anytime). I hate horror games, I rather take a punch to the face than play a horror game. Well, that goes with movies as well...

Lastly, I'm glad I joined this community because I feel we are like-minded individuals. We're all grown-ups, very centered and down to earth. We play hard and we joke just as hard. There's always someone around to play with, there are casual days, there are hardcore days and everybody is invited. That's the type of crew I was looking for!

TL;DR I like saying and laughing at stupid shit and playing with organized people like myself. I hope I meet more CC members in the future and help this community grow.

FifthYangPro
Has barely posted

Re: [NA][Squad]xShepex

Post by FifthYangPro » Tue May 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Ahhhh shepe you’re gonna make me blush.

So glad to have met you and look forward to much more good times.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 am

I'm so sorry that your first experience was having to meet Yang. I promise we're all not like that :P

¡Bienvenido a los foros!

FifthYangPro
Has barely posted

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed May 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Vengeance wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 am
I'm so sorry that your first experience was having to meet Yang. I promise we're all not like that :P

¡Bienvenido a los foros!
THIS guy!! smh
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Tue May 29, 2018 11:03 pm

i claim all credit for yangs leadership... without me he would have never developed it...

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Wed May 30, 2018 4:15 pm

That explains EVERYTHING.

FifthYangPro
Has barely posted

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed May 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Smithy wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:03 pm
i claim all credit for yangs leadership... without me he would have never developed it...
Ah man, this guy...lol.

Miss ya Shepe!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 pm

High5s to shepe!! :)