[US][SQUAD]FrozenHam

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

FrozenHam

[US][SQUAD]FrozenHam

Post by FrozenHam » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 am

Hey all! FrozenHam here. Don't mind if I introduce myself real quick! Currently, I am a second year college student in the northeast U.S. studying Computer Science. My goal is to focus primarily on cyber-security or something in that field of interest. I also bowl competitively in leagues and tournaments whenever possible. I learned about Crack Clan through my FifthYangPro himself. Me and Yang go back about four years to the DayZ mod days where I first met him and a few other of my close friends online. I was introduced to many of the guys that make up the Squad members on Crack Clan and instantly had a blast working with them. My taste in games ranges to many bases; including but not limited to FPSs, RPGs, RTSs, and VR Games. Very excited to meet everyone here and look forward to playing with you all!

Vengeance
Prolific

Re: [US][SQUAD]FrozenHam

Post by Vengeance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 am

Welcome to the forums! Which school ya going to?

FrozenHam

Post by FrozenHam » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Vengeance wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 am
Welcome to the forums! Which school ya going to?
I currently attend a community college near where I live. I originally planned to go to R.I.T. or Northeastern but I saved SOOOO much money by going to community college for my first two years first. I plan to transfer to one of those two schools in the fall of 2019!

FifthYangPro
Has barely posted

Post by FifthYangPro » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Hamsicle! Welcome to the forums brother. Been awesome having you around lately.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Best of luck with schooling! Hope you find it more tolerable than I did! I grabbed my 2yr Associate's and never went back.

Where ya from?