- Competitive environment between players that know one another (we all meet+chat after matches!)
- Hacker-free, balanced matches with no trolling and/or drama (if you know one another you tend not to be nasty!)
- A learning-friendly environment that carries players of all skill levels (it’s about good games, not stomping people in to the ground!)
- Consistent server (we use the same one!)
- Step #1: Collect interested players
It’s a limited engagement, there’s limited spots and it’s only for those who can commit to playing 1-2x a week (usually a practice and a match) – note that in the past we’ve asked for a token of dedication to avoid attendance problems!
- Step #2: Play test
We get everyone that’s interested to side up, put on their try-pants and just play with one another in a mixer. The point is to build chemistry and start coalescing in to squads.
- Step #3: Balance test
After creating teams we play a test match to see how balanced they are. If they’re imbalanced, we balance them!
- Step #4: Tournament launch
Every week we play through another map, going through all the maps in total until there’s none left!
That’s it! Though it’s a competitive environment we encourage (and seed!) ideas like advanced tactics, exchange of ideas and more; look at it as a competitive sandbox that includes total transparency and brainstorming with both your team mates and opponents all for just a couple hours a week!
- 4 teams
- Defuse mode
- 5-player teams
- best of 3
- 2 matches per night
- matches start strictly at 8:00pm Eastern Time
Week #2: Paracel Storm
Week #3: Siege of Shanghai
Week #4: Flood Zone
Week #5: Golmud Railway
Week #5: Dawnbreaker
Week #6: Hainan Resort
Week #7: Lancang Dam
Week #8: Rogue Transmission
Week #9: Zavod 311
Head over to our BF4 portal page and fill out the form, we’ll take it from there!