What happened here?!

A general 'catch-all' discussion area shared by members and non-members alike.

Moderator: Staff

Prophetloki309

What happened here?!

Post by Prophetloki309 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Why hello there CC! How the heck is it going? People probably don't recognize this name, and that's ok. But I bet some of you might recognize the name Prophet_101. If you do then guess who? HAHA!

Yeah, its me. It's been a long time since I last checked in with you guys, and I wanted to catch up and see how it was going. Funny thing is, the site and forums have changed so much, I almost didn't think I was in the right place. Not to mention my old log in info didn't work so I really thought I was on the wrong page.

So it's been two maybe three years, I think, since the last time I've been here. Dox use to keep me posted on the clan, but he has forgotten about me I fear. So I haven't gotten to hear any cool stories, or see what new games have come the clans way. I personally should have tried harder to get back into the gaming scene a while ago, but after my computer decided to burn up, I just reverted back to console gaming, leaving the computer games I love to now collect dust.

My question of CC, is how much console gaming goes on here? Back in my day we were strictly a PC clan, but with the change in times and the inevitable evolution of the clan itself, I've figured by now you may have accepted some console games into the fray. Other than that, my main motive was to catch up with the great group I was once a part of (and still consider myself to be a member of in spirit and heart) and see where the clan is going today.

Nice to see you guys again!

Vengeance
Prolific

Re: What happened here?!

Post by Vengeance » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Hai! To you too Vengeance lol. I figured out my old log in info, a few minutes to late, but oh well. New name is better.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Well look who it is! Glad to hear from you again! -- yes, a bunch of us have consoles but they continue to lag behind in terms of graphic fidelity and so on so it's always easier to come back to the PC and enjoy what it has to offer, plus: there's a lot of people upgrading for BF3 (old school too) and RO2 which are really PC titles as we're told. We're also just coming off of another gathering so we're still keeping things tight'n'right! If you're on that 360 drop me a line w/your XBL name and maybe we can hook some games up once the gorgeous weather eases off :) Hopefully we can get to hang out at some point and play catch up to see what's up with your radio career, etc!

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Done and Done my friend. You'll be shocked to hear the catch up stories I have though lol.

Shaddowmaster
Prolific

Post by Shaddowmaster » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 am

I know this name :D

Yo Proph! Sup?

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Not much man, not much at all. Nice to see you're still around too my friend. How have you been?

Shaddowmaster
Prolific

Post by Shaddowmaster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Been keeping busy, currently Uni is eating my time away :D

twister
Prolific

Post by twister » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:02 pm

im just dropping by as well but hello old friend - how you doing!!!
Batten down the hatches, theres a Twister a coming

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 am

Twister!!! How the hell are ya? You have a daughter now too? Crazy stuff man crazy stuff. It's so nice to hear from ya.

Shadow what are you doing in Uni?

Shaddowmaster
Prolific

Post by Shaddowmaster » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

heh, Twister's got two kids! Look how time flies by :P

I study chemistry, one year to go to my bachelor's degree. After that I aim for a Master's degree in Toxicology.

... shit, time really do fly by! I just realised how young I was back when we used to play DC :D

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

Yeah you were a youngin back then. Makes me feel old. Cool that you're doing Chemistry with an aim at Toxicology. That will keep you more than busy.

Crazy that Twister has 2 kids now too. I am still kidless, for now. Probably won't be for long lol.

Time really does fly.

twister
Prolific

Post by twister » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

lol - crasy time - not only do i have 2 kids, my oldest neve is 4 and starting school in 2 weeks time scary stuff!! Little boy 2 and mad about trains lol

I'm good man, really good - not too much time for games as working hard (also wife is going to be a stay at home mam in 2 weeks also so have to work even harder lol)

Hows life for you? married? I see no kids yet - they do change everything but well worth it.
Batten down the hatches, theres a Twister a coming

Prophetloki309

Post by Prophetloki309 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 am

Nope not married yet. Working on it. Me and the GF are seriously talking about it. All it will take is me getting some income (whether it be from an outside job, or my business I am trying to run) and getting a ring. After that the kids will come pretty quickly as she's really wanting some, and I honestly am not getting any younger.

Life's been pretty up and down, but that's what happens apparently.

Junabit
Elite

Post by Junabit » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Whattup Proph, Dox, Twister, Venge, Shadow, etc. I CAN HAZ BF3 FUN?! yes plz. Brand new rig is ready & waiting for some Anti-Tank/Anti-Air goodness. Where's my RPG?!

"From The Hells Of Southeast Mass...I Bring Fury N Anger, Stabbin Devil's In The Chest Wit A Rusty Pirate Ship Anchor"

"Cop jars of that white widow, write it on a memo
Internet thugs, they get thrown outta they windows"