Multiplay I-series

A general 'catch-all' discussion area shared by members and non-members alike.

Moderator: Staff

Minter
Elite

Multiplay I-series

Post by Minter » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I would search myself but multiplay has been added to a proxy server making it blocked for me. Anywhoreeee....

When is the next i-series in relation to battlfield 3? Im thinking of shooting down to one of thse because I havn't been in a while and I need to meet some of you in person. Maybe get a EU Team down there and represent Crack in a warehouse surrounded by drunks and nvidia girls. Sounds good right.....

By the way for those of you who don't know I will be coming back at the start of november to play battlefield 3, seems like a good time to get involved. I'm currently in Florida for the next 9 weeks, my flight back is on october 29th so just in time to get my defib out on your dead bodies xxxx.

Im in Springhill, Florida if anyone was intrested =]

Mint

(dam hurricanes)
Intel qx9650 (Overclocked) 4.2 Ghz
Evga GTX 590 Classified
Corsair Dominator 1066 Mhz - 4Gbs 2x2gb
XFX 780i Sli Motherboard
Western Digital Caviar Black 500Gbs
Coolermaster 850w Silent Pro
Sound Blaster x-fi Soundcard
Antec 900 Chassis
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

jackash
Prolific

Re: Multiplay I-series

Post by jackash » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Hey mate, There is an November 18th-21st LAN but I don't think any of us will be going because camping in November weather "LOL"... The next big LAN will be next summer and myself and few others are gonna organize it so we have a huge turn out of cc. Regarding Battlefield 3... It looks like we are going to have a huge amount of cc rising from the cracks, so I'm expecting at least 3/4 teams tbh so there will be a lot of bf3 love from us.