Crack Clan Community Gaming Unbound - cc//CGU

A general 'catch-all' discussion area shared by members and non-members alike.

Moderator: Staff

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Crack Clan Community Gaming Unbound - cc//CGU

Post by FifthYangPro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Things have been picking up around here for the last few months. The Squad and Overwatch teams have been making great strides and its time to combine that success into a single night where we can team up in a more casual, try-pants atmosphere. For this cc//CGU, we have chosen
  • Black Squad
    and
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
For any of you that have not played Black Squad before, we will be playing Demolition. There are no respawns, but rounds are pretty quick and action-packed. This game mode is team oriented and will require that we work together and communicate. Black Squad is a free game, so don't worry about having to purchase a game.

Stand Ready for more information about Keep Talking.....
Last edited by FifthYangPro on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: Crack Clan Community Game Night - cc//CGN

Post by FifthYangPro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:39 pm

I know we have tried Black Squad in the past, but, to be fair, we played the least team-based mode in the game and I feel like we should give it another try and play some Demolition.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

indafayce
Has barely posted

Post by indafayce » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 am

im down!!!

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Looks like i need to download it!

As for keep talking nobody explodes dox hosted a night once it's tons of fun i think only one person has to own it.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:50 pm

For our first CGN, we had about 10 people joined together to play Black Squad. We were able to create a custom server and enjoyed playing against each other (with a couple of randoms). Superstars were PyroCarp, MastaYoda, NoLag, and RedFireAnt's Shotgun.

Teamwork and callouts where on point and on time. Demolition seems to be the way to go to foster the type of gameplay we enjoy.

I'm look forward to doing another CGN next Wednesday. Hope to see everyone else there.

If you have any suggestions of games, post them below. As of now, we will run Black Squad again. Dox will soon be hosting Keep Talking and No One Explodes.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image