[NA][Squad]Marco

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Marco

[NA][Squad]Marco

Post by Marco » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello!

My name is Marco, I am 27 years old and am a Business Analyst in Windsor, Ontario.

I've been playing video games since I was little kid and fell in love with computers and PC gaming very early on, my first PC game being Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit. For my FPS history I've played all of the Battlefields from BF2 on, CoD MW1&2, CS:GO, PlanetSide 2, and I'm sure many others I am forgetting. BF2142 and Cod4 (MW1) I joined a clan for and played competitively though nothing crazy (TWL and CAL were the leagues iirc, the clan was called 3rd Gaming)

As for my Squad history and why I want to apply to be a member of Crack Clan:
I bought Squad on the last day of the most recent free weekend sale and CC was I think the second server I ever joined (because it said Beginner Friendly). The 100th President was my Squad Leader and playing the game on the CC server with a proper Squad Leader was the most fun I've had playing video games in a very, very long time. Even though I had no idea what I was doing most of the time, I was hooked. The next day I came back and it was just Silent and I on one side since we were seeding and I told him I was new and he was extremely friendly and helpful and taught me a lot about the game. Eventually I joined the Discord voice chat and within minutes of meeting people for the first time they were already talking to me and joking with me as if we were close friends. I was treated as if I were already a member and an equal, even though I had just met these people and was a complete noob at the game.

It is rare to find a clan that does so much for non-members and treats them no differently from their own clanmates and I think that is what drew me in most to the community. Since then, I have been having a great time with you guys in Discord and in game and I really like what this organization does in terms of the community you've created and the public events you organize and host. I would love to be a part of this and help out in any way I can.

Thanks for reading! I'm happy to answer any questions you guys may have for me as well :)

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: [NA][Squad]Marco

Post by FifthYangPro » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Great to see your application Marco! Is there anything specific you would like to help with?
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

The 100th President

Post by The 100th President » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:57 pm

My man. Good to see you’ve put in this application. You’ve been super active around here, it’s good to see you’re putting on the tags.

Glad you got into my squads before i began yelling at everyone.

Marco

Post by Marco » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
FifthYangPro wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:46 pm
Is there anything specific you would like to help with?
Anything I can really but if I had to give some examples I'd be interested in assisting with videos or guides for Squad or helping organize events and other community interactions.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey hey! I'm touched that you formally applied, it's been tons of fun chattin' and playin' with you thus far!!

BoostaholicSTI

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 am

Been a pleasure having you around Marco! You have picked up on
Squad pretty fast! I had no idea you were new to the game. Hope to see you as an SL or commander for an event soon ;)

cc//BigDaddyScott
Has barely posted

Post by cc//BigDaddyScott » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Awesome! We love having you Marco.

mini
Prolific

Post by mini » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:45 pm

hey
Glad to see application for Squad. You will love it around here.
After 16 years I should know.
old farts and young farts gaming together.
Good luck and hope to see you on the battlefield
small and fierce.........
Alienware 15 R3
6700HQ, 16 gig DDR4 @2667, 1060 GTX 6 gig, 128 SSD boot, 1000 gig Storage.

xShepex
Has barely posted

Post by xShepex » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:28 am

Hey Marco! I'm so glad you're here and that you're interested on being part of our community! Welcome to our forums. I always enjoy shooting rounds with you. You will soon fall in love with these people (no homo) and learn how great this community is.

If you ever come to Toronto, let me know. My wife is also a Business Analyst so I'm sure you'll like her.