[NA][Squad/I:SS/BFV] Milhouse

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

[EN/FR]Milhouse

[NA][Squad/I:SS/BFV] Milhouse

Post by [EN/FR]Milhouse » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 am

Hey guys! I'm a 23 year old long-haul trucker from Montreal, QC. I recently bought Squad, played mostly on the crack clan server and had a lot of fun.

My story:
I started playing video games on consoles around the time I stopped sucking my thumb, gotta keep it busy right?:lol: First FPS I played was Conflict: Desert Storm on PS2, RIP Foley. Got my first gaming PC as soon as I could afford one and I've played most relevant FPS games since, and even though I've had fun playing arcadey games like TF2, I'm leaning more and more towards realism and I think Squad is a good match for me. I:SS is cool too for quicker gameplay but I think I'll be ditching BFV unless they bring back hardcore, 3 headshots to kill just doesn't make sense.

My personality:
Most people would say I'm a down to earth, altruistic and very calm dude. Not necessarily positive in the way that most people mean when they say "I'm a positive guy". When people say that I hear "I think things will go well most of the time"; I don't think that, in fact I may well be the embodiment of Murphy's Law, but I'm definitely not a sore loser and I keep a "positive" attitude most of the time without effort. I'd probably become a good SL if I weren't so shy, I don't like to be the center of attention.

Why Milhouse?
Apparently I looked a lot like him when I was about 13. It was one of my friends' mom that gave me the nickname and it stuck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why Crack Clan?
After playing a few games on the server I went to crackclan.com and read the about page and it kinda hit the nail on the head. I was half-looking for a clan for better teamwork but after looking around and seeing that a lot of them see it as a big commitment and expect people to

My schedule:
Usually, I'm on the road from Saturday to Wednesday (might be on that night, might not), no gaming in the truck. Also, I drive team and I'm on the night shift, so on my days off I'm usually up from 12-3PM to 6-9AM EST.

Cheers! See you on the battlefield 8)

redfireant3
Prolific

Re: [NA][Squad/I:SS/BFV] Milhouse

Post by redfireant3 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Welcome! Rare to see a TF2 player, it's been years since I've played.

[EN/FR]Milhouse

Post by [EN/FR]Milhouse » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:16 am

I wouldn't call myself a TF2 player, I haven't played since before it went F2P, they had just introduced alternate weapons.

Thanks btw!

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Salut Milhouse! Thank you for applying, I'm always keen to see more Canadian content in Crack Clan :) Are you already on Discord with us? If so: what's your name there?

[EN/FR]Milhouse

Post by [EN/FR]Milhouse » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 pm

I'm not too familiar with discord, I've only ever used it as a replacement for Skype. If you're asking for my username it's Milhouse#8899. But no, I haven't joined the CC channel, is it required?

Happy New Year!

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:40 pm

[EN/FR]Milhouse wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 pm
I'm not too familiar with discord, I've only ever used it as a replacement for Skype. If you're asking for my username it's Milhouse#8899. But no, I haven't joined the CC channel, is it required?

Happy New Year!
A significant amount of our activity takes place in Discord, it's also the voice platform we use - without it I'm not sure that you'd be able to effectively interact with the group.

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 am

Welcome Milhouse!! Hope to get a chance to do some gaming with ya!!! The in house Insurgency nights are pretty awesome. You should join us for one on Thursday nights.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:33 pm

welcome, millhouse! TF2...which hat???
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

[EN/FR]Milhouse

Post by [EN/FR]Milhouse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:31 am

Sadly I caught a bad cold in Florida, believe it or not :|, and I lost my voice. I'll try to get on discord when I get it back.

Just to be sure is discord used while gaming as an alternative to in-game comms or is it more random chatting?
BoostaholicSTI wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 am
Welcome Milhouse!! Hope to get a chance to do some gaming with ya!!! The in house Insurgency nights are pretty awesome. You should join us for one on Thursday nights.
Insurgency nights? Is that why I couldn't join the insurgency server? Is it only running on specific nights?

Looking forward to gaming with you guys again!

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Hello,

Welcomes to the forums... Hope to meet you in discord like most said thats where we get together to play games.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Welcome!