NA (SQUAD) miniMadtar

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

miniMadtar

NA (SQUAD) miniMadtar

Post by miniMadtar » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:43 am

Hey guys!

My name is Parker you formally know me as miniMadtar. I am 19 years old and live in North Carolina. I am currently in college finishing up my Associate's degree in Fish and Wildlife Management Technology. Once I graduate I hope to pursue my Master's degree at UGA and from there work my dream job as an LEO. I have been gaming for as long as I can remember, whether it was GameCube, or Wii, Xbox 360, etc. However I just recently moved into PC gaming about 2 to 3 months ago. As far as games played that includes almost all of the Call of Duty's, a handful of Battlefield, PubG, Escape From Tarkov... Besides my gaming hobbies, I tend to enjoy hiking or training my doggo for waterfowl hunting.

What made me want to join? I bought squad roughly 2 months ago, I somehow came across the CC server and had zero clues to what I was doing. As I was nervous to ask for help considering some people do not take kindly to new players, I heard Dflit instruct his team members on what to do while they were seeding on Chora night mode. I asked him if he could show me what to do and for the next couple of hours, he showed me all the tips and tricks regardless of how many deaths I was costing the team. He explained to me the clan and what the ultimate goals were; I thought to myself if someone would take that much time to help a complete stranger learn a new game I want to be a part of whatever he is. I guess I was just surprised and amazed that in the short time I had played the game I already found a group of guys who I would later call friends, such as Prez, Marco, Fifthyang, Silent, and many more.

Needless to say, my worry to find friends on a totally different platform from what I used to play on was a blessing, the Crack Clan guys are truly passionate about the game and teaching new guys the rope. Always insisting to help or explain. That to me is what Crack Clan is all about! I am glad I get to enjoy the camaraderie and skilled games the guys surrounding the CC name!

Best Regards,

-Parker
Last edited by miniMadtar on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gator+

Re: NA (SQUAD) miniMadtar

Post by Gator+ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:54 am

Hey mini, good that you took the plunge.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:09 pm

We try to help everyone out that we can. Glad you found us and looking forward to much more
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Marco

Post by Marco » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:04 pm

I love this guy. Really happy to see you put in an application mini :) It's been great playing Squad with you and I've been really impressed with how well you've taken to SLing. You've been awesome to have around and I really appreciate you stepping up and SLing as well as putting up with my driving :D