Wahhhhhh

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Turkmenbashi
Has barely posted

Wahhhhhh

Post by Turkmenbashi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:59 pm

'lo. Hopping over here from fadeight [used to be fadeight.Cheese] a bit late - finally got my comp/internet etc sorted. Played with a few of you last night/evening.

I'm mainly an OFP player, ArmA is currently uninstalled due to it being crap although I quite a bit of other stuff from varying genres. I consider myself a team player & am happily able to co-operate blah blah

Would also very much be interested in the Euro section.

*bayo dives Weezer*

Edit: xfire = iliekpie

curtis84
Prolific

Post by curtis84 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:05 pm

atm we do not have an EU RO team, however depending on if we can gain more recruits and if you are willing to stick around for this then it can be done. of course you will have one of the best RO teams helping the EU side out if we did get this up and running. i'm unsure about ArmA, its not like OFP to me. OFP seemed alot better, plus add to the fact that they are making OFP2 (still i hope).

anyway give me a heads up, we could start up an EU RO division or we could set up an ArmA Division

weezer
Prolific

Post by weezer » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Sup turk glad so see ya post. Lets have a little meeting in teamspeak tonight to get things sorted. If your willing to put in some time and effort id be glad to back you up for building an EU division. Anways like i said lets meet tonight at umm well when ever you want.
Add me to xfire : weezer99

Tell us a little about yourself age etc.

Power$hot
Prolific

Post by Power$hot » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:24 am

Turk/Mr.Cheese
Lets get you squared away and playing on a team. :shock:

NoOutsTwice
Fecund

Post by NoOutsTwice » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 am

Great to CU again cheese!! We lost a couple of good men, so you are sorely needed.

Hans
Prolific

Post by Hans » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:18 am

Hey fadeight spawn! I don't think we got to play much together back then but I do remember your photo...yeah BABY!! We need to get Red Hand interested in an EU RO. Cheers.

Turkmenbashi
Has barely posted

Post by Turkmenbashi » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:33 am

Not spoken to RedHand in a while :S Should see more of me on US times this week - got a break in exams >.<

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:53 pm

mmh...

I wouldnt trust this Cheese guy. He claims to be cheese, but I know tofu when I see it :x .

WHATS UP MEN

This is REZ. Sorry to derail your recruit thread Cheese, but I wanted to ask Power and/or Weezer if they had talked to any of the other clan admins about setting up a vet server as talked about in the RO forums.

Obviously I dont have my own server, and I'm not affiliated with any clan so I dont know what else I can do to move this forward, but if there is - let me know.

I've messaged CiA/CoR and asked if they were interested - still waiting a response. If need be, I can contact other clans that know me and see how they feel about it.

See you guys on the dancefloor \:D/

Turkmenbashi
Has barely posted

Post by Turkmenbashi » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:04 pm

Z0MG R3Z J00 H0M0. First you steal my thread, and then you claim I'm a shitty vegetarian ersatz food replacement?!!?!!

*falls over*

And 'vet server'? Better not be restricted to mod folks :P I'm strictly an Ostfront bloke. I should make a sig for the RO Forums

"Turkmenbashi - playing since March '06...

...and still kicking you 1.0 bitches' arses."

That'd go down well.

Power$hot
Prolific

Post by Power$hot » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:47 pm

REZ,

I have talked to CoreNA and we might be leaning on Wedensday, 9:00 pm eastern on CoreNA's server. I'll post on RO forums and see what the reaction is to that day and time.

=D>