Application Form: RO Division

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Cobra
Prolific

Application Form: RO Division

Post by Cobra » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:38 pm

Greetings Crack Clan [cc//],

I am submitting my Application to join this clan:
  1. Applying for the Red Orchestra: North American division. I live in the West Coast—Arizona, USA. Timezone: GMT -8 Pacific Time (PST)
  2. I have only played for one team before—MoJo—for over 2 years. I really love this game and they no longer play it competitively. I play a minimum of one hour, to a maximum of 3 hours, a day during the weekdays and much longer time-spans during the weekends. I have been playing RO for about 6 months. TBH, I'm not as good of a shot as Choppo, but I still have have my moments. :)
  3. I'm a very good team player. I prefer to follow orders rather than command a squad. When you give me an objective to execute, I do it in as many different scenarios as I can until I get it done. I'm a very focused player and tend not to chat much when I'm given an objective.
NOTE: I do play an entirely different game, Star Wars Battlefront 1, with another team so I hope it won't be a problem. I'm a big Star Wars fan and that game is still my ultimate favorite.

I have been frequenting your TS server and I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield!

Regards,

Cobra

Shaddowmaster
Prolific

Post by Shaddowmaster » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 pm

choppo's a good shot?

j/k, welcome to the forums

Power$hot
Prolific

Post by Power$hot » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:58 pm

Please read Announcement: READ ME FIRST above.
We practice on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00 pm est.

Hans
Prolific

Post by Hans » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:35 am

Welcome Cobra. See you at practice.

NoOutsTwice
Fecund

Post by NoOutsTwice » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:44 am

welcome Cobra!!!
win with honor

Cobra
Prolific

Post by Cobra » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I forgot to mention my age in the original post. I am 18 years old as of nearly 7 months ago. I am also looking forward to attending practice with you guys tonight! 8)

Heads up: I might be unavailable Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday this week due to an event I am in charge of organizing, but I will be available Friday and the remainder of the weekend to play with you all.

Choppo with no pass :(

Post by Choppo with no pass :( » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:00 am

Welcome Cobra, glad to see you made it around and thanks for the compliment. See you tonight.

I've lost my login info and cannot obtain it by normal means so i've resulted to posting this way :D

Cobra
Prolific

Post by Cobra » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:18 pm

Hey Choppo,

I'm glad you were able to post here, no matter the circumstances. :)

I had a blast pubbing with you guys last night. I haven't exactly memorized everyone's voices in TS yet, but I do recall someone saying "It looks like Cobra got his aim back" or something like that. 8) Which I do believe I have! That was actually only my third time playing RO after a 3 month break, so I think I'm back in the groove already!

I remember someone also made a comment about cc// leading the scoreboard on both teams at a certain point. I managed to take a screen-shot at that time: View Screenshot

Sadly I had to go against all three of you on the other team. I did manage to take Choppo out once or twice though. :wink:
Last edited by Cobra on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Choppo
Exuberant

Post by Choppo » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:09 pm

Yeah last night was a blast and you leading the scoreboard while opposing three of us just proves that your back in it. Next time you and I will play on the same side and destroy Skull and Power ;). Again, nice having you around Cobra.

Hans
Prolific

Post by Hans » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:07 pm

If you are HALF as cool as Choppo, you alright in my book. (Hans hugs and kisses Choppo) :shock: :oops: :lol:

Powershot ---- :roll:

NoOuts ------- :?

Skull --------- :shock:

Choppo ------ :oops:

Hans --------- :lol: Yeah Baby!!!!!

Cobra ------- Note to self, these guys are weird, do I really want to join?

Pengu
Exuberant

Post by Pengu » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:21 pm

Hans I don't get it :wink:

Cobra
Prolific

Post by Cobra » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:28 pm

Hans wrote:Note to self, these guys are weird, do I really want to join?
8)

Cobra
Prolific

Post by Cobra » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Hey all,

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but this happens to be the only RO related forum section I currently have access to at the moment.

So, onto the reason I'm replying to this thread, I think we had an awesome turnout for practice last night! 8)

We had enough cc// members show that we were able to do a full 6v6 inter-clan scrimmage, with just the NA division alone. I am quite excited. :)

However, I'm sure this has happened many times before my time here, so it's okay if I'm the only one excited here. And just for proof, I was able to take a screenshot: View Screenshot

I think I am ready for match play! :) Though, of course that would be up to you guys to decide first.

On a last note, I really need to be on Choppo's team someday. I'm always on the other side. :(

Hans
Prolific

Post by Hans » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:12 pm

I agree Cobra, that was awesome to have so many of us on at the same time. Very cool. :)

Hans
Prolific

Re: Application Form: RO Division

Post by Hans » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 am

cc//Cobra tagged 6/24/07. "Old Guard"