[EU][COD4]MorphZ'

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

MorphZ'

[EU][COD4]MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

IngAme Name// MorphZ'
Name// shane bane
Skill// High
Gun// Smg red tiger or blue <3
xfire// pulse1988

1. Your gaming experience; have you played with a team before? How often do you play games? Have you played anything similar to COD4 or other competitive FPS games?

(1a) well my gameing experience would be about 2 years id say half year competitively! i have played on a few good / good enough clans, i play games everyday for idno how many hours a day :)! i have played css at high skill and i have played cod4 at high skill i was into css alot but now im in to cod4 as it is bigger in gaming then css... i took a small break but im now back and i wish to get improve in mygame ...

2. Information about you: Why should we recruit you? What else are you in to? What are your intentions and goals?

(2a) hello// i come from the lucky land called ireland and i am 20 years of age :P.. i wish for you to recruit me because i can make ye all laugh and im a decent player at cod4 easliy to learn and easly to speak and play with," im also in mma ( cage fightin) and judo ;);) im nearly a pro at mma and i will be getin my black belt sometime this year for judo other then that i play games :P!! i would like to set my goals to play with a top pro clan like yourselves and finally begin to get my name noticed and to learn from cc// :O

3. You will need to download/install the free voice communications software called Ventrilo and talk to us by connecting to "vent.crackclan.com" port 4708?

(3a) i have ventrillo and any version i need to !! but i cannot connect to that ip?

4. Show some patience and persistence, as you can probably tell we've got plenty of members, divisions and recruits, so people that just post once, never show up in Ventrilo or pub on any of our servers have no chance!

(4a) well i will wait as i can see ye must have loads of members trialing :):) so yh weneva get a chance give me an owl shout :)

Cobra
Prolific

Re: [EU][COD4]MorphZ'

Post by Cobra » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 am

Welcome to the forums!
MorphZ' wrote:3. You will need to download/install the free voice communications software called Ventrilo and talk to us by connecting to "vent.crackclan.com" port 4708?
>> I believe the new, and correct, IP host for Ventrilo is: eu-vent.crackclan.com

Our Ventrilo is password protected, and I'm sure one of our COD4 recruiters will be in contact with you shortly.

MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 am

yh kwl tnks cobra :)

Voo
Intermediate poster

Post by Voo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 am

Welcome Morphz, we'll be in touch!

MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am

^^ yh Kk..

ramb0ner
Intermediate poster

Post by ramb0ner » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 am

i'll add you to xfire later, will try and get you in for some games, got quite a few smg players at the moment, but we'll see :)

MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 am

yh thats no problem at all :):)
sure weneva ur ready to play just ask ok m8 !!1!
add me and lets start fraging ;) lol...

Razor
Elite

Post by Razor » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Welcome Morphz!
Image Image

MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am

welcome razor :) lol<3

MorphZ'

Post by MorphZ' » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 pm

?are ye still busy trialing?
pm me on xfire or let me know on this,when trialing starts xDxD..