[EU][RO]Ishar

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Ishar

[EU][RO]Ishar

Post by Ishar » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

1.Where you're from -- we have a North American division and are looking into starting up a European Division, so it's important!
2.Your gaming experience; have you played with a team before? How often do you play games? Have you played anything similar to RO or the UT mod before?
3.Information about you: Why should we recruit you? What else are you in to? What are your intentions and goals?
4.You will need to download/install the free voice communications software called Ventrilo and talk to us by connecting to "vent.crackclan.com:4946"
5.Show some patience and persistence, as you can probably tell we've got plenty of members, divisions and recruits, so people that just post once, never show up in TeamSpeak or pub on any of our servers have no chance!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

At the begin i wanna apologize you for my english

1. Poland
2. I was started play in RO 25 December 2006. In February 2007 i will join to Destiny clan (i was there 10 months- after that Destiny will fusion with Enclave) Since 20 May 2009 i was CL in Fsq
3. Asking TINA she know about me everything :)
4. I'll do it soon
5. No problem

Tina
Prolific
Location: Isle of Lewis North West of Scotland,United Kingdom

Re: [RO]Ishar

Post by Tina » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums,yes known you for a while...can say you're a solid player and tanker. Will be glad to have you onboard

don't worry aobut your english

will help you with vent etc etc

see ya soon :wink:
Signature by cc//Shadowmaster-Proud member of Crack Clan :)
My facebook profile

Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Cobra
Prolific

Re: [RO]Ishar

Post by Cobra » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for choosing Crack Clan! 8)

We use Ventrilo for voice communications. Feel free to contact me or Tina for server details or other questions regarding Ventrilo.

As a recruit, please feel free to join our Ventrilo voice server and RO game server as much as possible. Participation is key.

You may place the recruit tags (cc||) in front of your name, i.e. cc||Ishar.

Thanks again for applying to Crack Clan and I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Ishar

Re: [EU][RO]Ishar

Post by Ishar » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Thank you and see you on the battlefield :)

Hans
Prolific

Re: [EU][RO]Ishar

Post by Hans » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi Ishar!! Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you in vent soon.