troopaa want to join the clan

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

jackash
Prolific

Re: troopaa want to join the clan

Post by jackash » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Vengeance wrote:
jackash wrote:
Vengeance wrote:Oh.. well if Jack is one and we've got too many, I'm willing to trade Jack to remain within the quota :D
Hey hey now matey, remember who gave you shelter @ LAN :P... Might of been a small shelter but did you good ;)

Yeah that thing was hardly a shelter! Haha. I'm a big guy, that was a small tent god damnit! <3 :)
Lmao, fine won't offer you one next time... since you didnt bother to bring a tent or sleeping bag. :P <3 vengieee

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

:) Neither would fit in my luggage. Plus - it was supposed to be just show up!

jackash
Prolific

Post by jackash » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Vengeance wrote::) Neither would fit in my luggage. Plus - it was supposed to be just show up!
Haha, ah well on the other hand we had a great laugh :)... waking up 15mins before our first match and pissing off 2 girls :P... Anyhow.. back on topic... Trooper!

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

jackash wrote:
Vengeance wrote::) Neither would fit in my luggage. Plus - it was supposed to be just show up!
Haha, ah well on the other hand we had a great laugh :)... waking up 15mins before our first match and pissing off 2 girls :P... Anyhow.. back on topic... Trooper!
Hahahahaha yeah. "Vengy wake up it's match time" "NO!" "Fuck, I'll be there in a few mins"