[EU, NL][RO]Force

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Force
Has barely posted

[EU, NL][RO]Force

Post by Force » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi CC, I'm Force and I'm interested in joining CC for the RO squad.
I'm from Holland and have lived here almost all my life (age 27). My dad is Dutch and my mother is from Ohio USA.

My competitive online gaming started with Day of Defeat 1.6 and I was in a very active Dutch team, Sixpack, we played on several ladders including Enemydown and Clanbase. We played matches and friendlies almost every evening.
I started to get bored of the game after a while and when Day of Defeat Source came out some of us moved to a new DoD: S team, but others remained playing DoD 1.6. I was one of the few that moved to source, but in the end DoD source was not as good and I started to get interested in Red Orchestra.

From playing public RO I found the Splat server which at the time was one of the best and most popular RO servers and I liked playing there. After a while of playing there I got invited to the Splat vent channel and eventually joined Splat after leaving my old clan. I have played with Splat on the RO ladder and of course we also played quite a few friendlies. About a year ago we found that there were not enough people interested in playing RO in our team anymore and we had to go inactive on the ladder. Since then we have been playing different games that came along, but none of them really stuck and none were a valid candidate for us to set up a team for.

After about a year of inactivity and no organized matches (besides the odd DH fight night) I found myself getting a bit bored and ended up mercing for other clans in RO, including CC. I found CC to have a growing team with excellent teamwork, strong tactics, fair play and friendly players who hang around for more than just the match. These characteristics appeals to me and hence I'm writing this application post :) .

I can play almost any role in RO except semi-auto, but my preference goes out to sniper, MG and bolt. On public I often pick bolt by choice even when other classes are available. I can also drive, angle, shoot tanks alright and don't mind tanking at all.

I hope that by joining CC I can help the RO team become stronger and also provide more flexibility to play during Euro times.

Force

NoOutsTwice
Fecund

Re: [EU, NL][RO]Force

Post by NoOutsTwice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Awesome!!

I've enjoyed pubbing with you many, many times. I hope you will find a home here. :D
win with honor

Bradders
Fecund

Post by Bradders » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 pm

welcome to the forums

Tina
Prolific
Location: Isle of Lewis North West of Scotland,United Kingdom

Post by Tina » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

hey force welcome to the forums... we've pubbed with you alot and you've merced with us alot. Your attitute and personality is good, you also have fantastic teamwork 8) you'll be a great asset to the team...also [EU] meaning we might be able to play in the week soon :)

you can put the recruit tags on cc||Yourname.

thanks for applying
Signature by cc//Shadowmaster-Proud member of Crack Clan :)
My facebook profile

Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Hans
Prolific

Post by Hans » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Hey Force! Very welcome application indeed!

Delgado
Intermediate poster

Post by Delgado » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Force! Welcome! 8)

CopperHead
Intermediate poster

Post by CopperHead » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Welcome to the Rogans.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Hello :)

Atomic
Opulent

Post by Atomic » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Well you took your sweet time :) welcome to the lunatic asylum

Force
Has barely posted

Post by Force » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks all for the warm welcomes :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy the stay.
@ Atomic: Coming from Splat I know what its like to be in a lunatic asylum, all this is is a transfer to a new asylum ;)