[NA] [BF3] LunaTiK

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

LunaTiK

[NA] [BF3] LunaTiK

Post by LunaTiK » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Name is Billy and I'm 29 from Houston, Texas. I got into gaming at a young age and have been building my gaming machine since a pretty young age. I played all the early titles Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake but got really competitive in my teens with rainbow six and rogue spear. I did leagues and ladders in rogue spear for over 8 years consistently staying in the top 3 if not the top player in multiple leagues and ladders and clans doing the same. I also played in CAL-M of BF2 but work at the time didn't allow me to stay long. I played a lot at bf2combat.net and a good bit at 21cw which were organized large 32v32 BF2 games. I was a strategist, ran armor regiments as a Captain and eventually a B.Gen over two combined armies.

I'm currently going back to school and also getting a number of certificates in the IT field. I had previously been working at AT&T but wanted to pursue other goals.

Crack Clan's image appeals to me for many reasons; The obvious one being professionalism. The amount of time you guys have been together is also most appealing. You've survived through multiple games and that shows a dedicated leadership.. Dedication is something I pride myself with and have been a competitive team player since I was young, inside and outside of gaming. Everything else aside, I want to have fun.

Cicchetti
Opulent

Re: [NA] [BF3] LunaTiK

Post by Cicchetti » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around mumble!
NA: BF2142
NA: BFBC2
NA: BF3 Council

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am

hey whats up from Florida! hope to see you around. May I ask how you were referred to us?

BlackHawk5
Prolific

Post by BlackHawk5 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 am

Hey, welcome to the forums, gl with your application & I hope to see you on the battlefield, & hf!

LunaTiK

Post by LunaTiK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 am

Hello everyone!

I came across one of your recruitment threads for BF3.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 am

Welcome to the forums!