[NA][BF3] Undeeez

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Undeeez

[NA][BF3] Undeeez

Post by Undeeez » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Personal Information:
Name: Undeeez (Brad)
Profession: IT Support
Quick Bio: I am married, 6 years. No children. I live in Knoxville, TN. I have three dogs; two of them are Great Danes, the other is a Black Lab. One cat. I enjoy gaming, watching movies/TV with my wife, and riding my Harley-Davidson Street Glide.

Gaming History:
In the Battlefield series have played Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, and Battlefield Bad Company 2. Other games I previously played are World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Source, and Starcraft 2. Games I currently enjoy are Civilization IV, Red Orchestra 2, Diablo 3 Beta, and Battlefield 3.

Competition History:
I have played in 1 match for Battlefield and that was in Battlefield 2. I don't even remember for sure who the clan was (perhaps Sword of the Wolf?), I believe it was for TWL Ladder. In regarding to online competition, I previously played Counter-Strike 1.6 competitively in CALeague (IM Division), my handle was Undiez (0:1:3009). I also am a recovering World of Warcraft addict (1.5 years clean), main character Hotalicious, where I raided in a top 100 world rank guild and was a Gladiator for my battlegroup.

What previous clans/teams/gaming organizations have you previously been associated with?
With Battlefield 3, I have mainly been playing with friends from Bad Company 2, Angry Gamers [AG]. In Counter-Strike 1.6, I played with Clan AI. In WoW Raiding, I played with the guild Ropetown.

Availability
I am available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:00 PM (EST) until 12:00 AM (EST). I am also available Friday from 6:00 PM (EST) until anytime. Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) I am available anytime.

I will always show up in a timely manner. Truancy is not something I tolerate, being late not only affects you but other members of the clan.

Computer Information:
CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4GHz
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Video Card: GTX 570 Twin Frozr PE/OC in SLI
Keyboard: DAS Professional Silent (Cherry MX Brown switches)
Mouse: Steelseries Sensei
Mousepad: Mionix Propus 380
Monitor: Samsung 27" S27A950D
Sound: Creative X-FI Titanium HD

Why Crack Clan?
I feel it is important to answer this question. I am learning that making the jump into a competitive Battlefield team is a bit harder than my previous online teams. There isn't an extremely active IRC presence like CS1.6 and there isn't a vast amount of clan resources available (yet) to help you distinguish the good from bad. I am looking for a clan who wants to compete and takes their time in BF3 seriously, but not so seriously that they don't enjoy themselves. I know I may not have the experience with Battlefield competition that other applicants may, but I believe I can hold my own with anyone; especially with Infantry and the Medic role. I feel given the opportunity that I can prove I will be an asset to your team. In addition, I am looking for a clan that isn't a "flash-in-the-pan" and is well established. I feel that Crack Clan offers what I am looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all soon.

redfireant3
Prolific

Re: [NA][BF3] Undeeez

Post by redfireant3 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello undeeez and thank you for taking the time to apply. What is your battlelog name?

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:18 pm

thanks for applying.. i have talked to you alrdy on comcenter.. and you have the mumble information.. Please get on and start to get to know the other members See you later.

Undeeez

Post by Undeeez » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 pm

My apologies, I should have included it in the original post. My battlelog name is Undeeez. Here is a link to my profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Undeeez/

Thanks!

Cicchetti
Opulent

Post by Cicchetti » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Allow me to welcome you formally.... It was good playing with you today. I look forward to some more.
NA: BF2142
NA: BFBC2
NA: BF3 Council

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Psunfragga
Prolific

Post by Psunfragga » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 am

was great playing with you last night :) you had our squads back so often much love!

Undeeez

Post by Undeeez » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome and kind words. Enjoyed the scrims last night and pubbin' in the afternoon. Looking forward to more!

Crystal
Prolific

Post by Crystal » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:37 am

Nice playing with you - welcome :)

Undeeez

Post by Undeeez » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:45 am

Just so everyone is aware I will be unable to make BF3 practice on Thursday night. We are racking and configuring a new server at work on Thursday night, since the office will be closed Friday (US Govt. Holiday). Thanks and sorry for missing practice, this rarely happens.

justice7ca
Prolific

Post by justice7ca » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Undeeez wrote:Just so everyone is aware I will be unable to make BF3 practice on Thursday night. We are racking and configuring a new server at work on Thursday night, since the office will be closed Friday (US Govt. Holiday). Thanks and sorry for missing practice, this rarely happens.
not ANOTHER IT guy ... we're doomed.
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]