[North America][Battlefield 3] -Rwc-

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Rwc

[North America][Battlefield 3] -Rwc-

Post by Rwc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi,

My name is Richard, I'm a Senior in High School also getting my EMT certification through Dual Enrollment. I'm into all types of racing except nascar and do competitive karting. I'm building my own kart now because rental races are too expensive. I'm slowly becoming interested in boxing (just got a punching bag for Christmas actually), and I am and avid weightlifter. I am also a FireFighter Explorer.I am a music junkie as well, mostly rock but I'm open to anything. Except country or Rap. It just gets annoying hearing about the dog dying or how much weed Wiz Khalifa can smoke before passing out.

Here's the relevant gaming information.
I go by Rwc as my online alias. I've been playing games since PS1 and have changed my tastes over the years. First it was sports games from Snowmobiling to SSX to Tony Hawk and Madden. Currently I play a wide variety of games such as Assassins Creed, Total War series, Red Orchestra 2, Civ 5, and the Hitman series games to name a few. I got into FPS games on the PC in 04 with CS:S. I've been in a couple clans, both in TF2/CSS(eGO and Satans Gamers) but have never gone anywhere competitively with them. I do remember playing CoD4 on the 360 and doing an online tournament with my clan at the time, Band of Hoes. Can't really remember much of it was in Spring of 08 and I was in eighth grade. I vaguely remember playing Battlefield 1942 as a child and have played every Battlefield game since. I've been looking to find and hopefully be on a competitive gaming team such as yourselves at Crack Clan.

In my own mind I did very well at BFBC2 and Battlefield 3 currently. My favorite gun in BFBC2 was the F2000, did some serious damage and sounded mean too. In BF3 I mainly play Assault or Support and I am a huge fan of the 870MCS. In Battlefield 3 my name is -Rwc- because EA and their naming laws. Just can't keep it simple, can they?

I'd love to be able to join Crack Clan, you fine gentlemen and gentleladies seem to be very professional and very passionate about your gaming.

I can be contacted on Steam by adding 'Sgt_Spyder' to your friends list and on Origin through -Rwc-.

BlackHawk5
Prolific

Re: [North America][Battlefield 3] -Rwc-

Post by BlackHawk5 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome to the crack house forums. I look forward to playing with you. Where are you from?

Rwc

Post by Rwc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Florida. Where it's still hot and humid on Christmas.

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forums. I am out on vacation or i would send you the mumble information. Here at crack clan we have a 18+ age limit that is some times waved for the right type of person. Some one with bf3 council will be with you shortly thanks for applying

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Welcome to the forums.

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Welcome from the Tampa area! I will be looking forward to getting in contact with you.