[NA][BF3]ENDURANCExx

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

ENDURANCExx
Has barely posted

[NA][BF3]ENDURANCExx

Post by ENDURANCExx » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey my name is Kyle McManus. I'm 25 and a steelworker at a local steel shop. I enjoy music and video games(mostly all PC games with a multiplayer aspect to it.) Games I enjoy/enjoyed playing are: Battlefield 3, MoH, Starcraft 3, Diablo 3 beta, SWToR, GTA and UFC Undisputed(probably the only 2 I play on console).

I've heard about you guys before from a fellow clan member(iMAGE- Vladario) and was told you guys are pretty competitive. I love battlefield 3 and would love to get into the whole online competitive scene. I used to play competitive CS 1.6 online and at local LAN's here in my home town of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

I just recently attended a LAN with my friends and we got 1st place in a SQDM and SQ Rush format tournament against 9 other teams. We won pretty decisively in all our matches and I have another LAN I will be attending in May.

Looking forward to here from you guys and join your ranks in Battlefield 3. I also can play all roles on the battlefield when required. :)

-ENDURANCExx

dox
Prolific

Re: [NA][BF3]ENDURANCExx

Post by dox » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Fantastic -- thanks for applying! Someone will be in touch with you regarding rules, VOIP, schedules and more ASAP!

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 pm

iMAGE, those are Smithy's friends. Good to hear from you and we will be gaming with you soon. add myself (redfireant3) or Cicchetti on battlelog we will be contacting you around 6pmEST or sooner. see you later.

ENDURANCExx
Has barely posted

Post by ENDURANCExx » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

awesome! :D cant wait to hear from you. Ill add you on battlelog as soon as my girlfriend's done hijacking my computer and not using her laptop lol.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome! Good luck with your application

BlackHawk5
Prolific

Post by BlackHawk5 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to playing with you, good luck with your application.

Merrick

Post by Merrick » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome! Hope to play with ya soon!