N.A. BF3 6ooch

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

6ooch

N.A. BF3 6ooch

Post by 6ooch » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Hello All,
I am looking for a clan to join that likes to play games competitively. I am mature and have co-ran clans in the past that were very successful in the battlefield series of games. I enjoy all aspects of competition gaming such as planning strats, scrimming, and of course playing matches. I understand what it takes to be a part of a team, And I am very dependable. I can be counted on as an player, fellow clanmate or friend, and monetarily. I am from the state of Georgia in the USA and I am a Automotive Service Manager for a Ford dealership. I will be on the computer usually all the time after 7:00 pm to 1:00 pm weekdays and later on weekends. I am looking forward to being a part of a competitive clan again and I like the idea of being a member of an international clan. I hope to hear from you guys soon and Thanks for the invite to try out redfireant3.

redfireant3
Prolific

Re: N.A. BF3 6ooch

Post by redfireant3 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

heyyyy 6ooch!!! we take the weekends off but monday-thursday we play 8:30-10:00. great to see you here. I will catch up with you this weekend.

Smithy
Prolific

Re: N.A. BF3 6ooch

Post by Smithy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 pm

hey sorry for the delay!!! typically take the weekend off!! I will pm you the mumble information.. Please download it and hop into the Bf3 Channels.. We have Prac M-th 830est To when ever.. If you dont mind would you please respond using the format locate in This post so we know more about you thanks.