[NA][BF3]Morgasauruss

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Morgasauruss

[NA][BF3]Morgasauruss

Post by Morgasauruss » Mon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Dear CC recruiters,

I am interested in joining the North American BF3 squad; I think it would be fun to play some competitive matches. I was encouraged to apply by (CC)RFSF_Misfit, who I met in a public server. In joining any organization I find social culture most important. Accordingly, I felt RFSF_Misfit well represented the clan by being kind and mature, swapping sides to join me and balance the teams. Other than what is mentioned on your website, I know little about CC and the competitive BF3 scene but would like to learn more.

About me:

I'm 26 and from Boston, MA. I'm an aspiring doctor and working on starting up a non-profit soup kitchen to distinguish myself. I also have an accounting degree and CPA to support myself financially short term. The most notable other games I have played are World of Warcraft (2x gladiator), Call of Duty Wii, and Smash Bros Brawl with friends before going out. At the moment, all i play is BF3 and Heroes of Newerth. I enjoy close games, joining the losing side, and playing the objective.

My Battlelog link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#! ... gasauruss/

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Morgasaruuss

redfireant3
Prolific

Re: [NA][BF3]Morgasauruss

Post by redfireant3 » Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 am

Hello and Thank You for stopping by. Check your PM's I sent you the mumble info and look forward to playing with you.