[NA][GW2] Leo

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Leo823

[NA][GW2] Leo

Post by Leo823 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello everyone,
To begin with I have always enjoyed gaming community but have never really had a group to tag along with. I would like to join the Guild Wars 2 guild so that in the future I can play competitively along side of the guild, I have also played Guild Wars for 7 years. I like to think of myself as a dedicated gamer because I have spent plenty of time in games and would like to spent a bunch of my time in the upcoming GW2. I am 18 years old and throughout my high school year, I have played various of sports such as Football, Basketball, Cross Country and Track. So I'm familiar with dedication, and have patience to reach the high ranks among the guild. I really have no professional history other than I have qualified to be a Certified Welder which I am currently waiting for them to begin hiring around June/August.
Anyways, Thank you for your time.
-Leo

Smithy
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2] Leo

Post by Smithy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello Leo,

Thanks for applying to Crack Clan, I will PM you our mumble information. If you need help setting it up please let me know in a PM. I am also giving you GW2 Recruit access to the forums.We dont have tons of "requirements" here at Crack Clan but we do encourage our members to be in mumble and use our forums as much as possible! Once in mumble One of our recruiting officers will find you have "the Talk" with you which will outline rules/recruitment time etc.

See you on mumble and again Welcome to the Crack Clan Forums.

jROON
Has barely posted

Post by jROON » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 am

High school...good times! :D Anyways, welcome!

justice7ca
Prolific

Post by justice7ca » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 pm

jROON wrote:High school...good times! :D Anyways, welcome!
He's 18 so it's all good :)

Welcome to the forums! Look forward to speaking to you on mumble!
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]

Pockets
Copius

Post by Pockets » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome to the forums.