[NA][DayZ] ForritO

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

ForritO

[NA][DayZ] ForritO

Post by ForritO » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi,

My name is Connor I was raised in Chile, and moved to the US only three years ago. I have been playing video games since I can remember and was a big fan of the Counter-Strike games, all the way since 1.3. When I moved to the U.S I quit playing video games since all of my friends I played with didn't have a good enough internet connection to have a decent time playing. I've been involved with many clans (which usually I formed and due to lack of interest of commitment of other players they didn't work out) and in a few tournaments as staff and as a player for Counter-Strike: Source. I really would enjoy joining a Clan of really nice people that I have been lucky to play with and meet for the last couple of weeks on DayZ, since it has showed me trust between a large amount of players which I'm impressed by and it makes it so much fun. I'm online now during the summer basically all day but that will change eventually to a few hours every night when college starts. I am in MTN Time (AZ).

*English is not my primary language.

justice7ca
Prolific

Re: [NA][DayZ] ForritO

Post by justice7ca » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

A DayZ recruit, now this is cool! Welcome to the Crack Clan forums!
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forums!

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Wow! Ok, awesome -- I know I barged in on you once and was thrilled to have you receptive to my advances, lol.. Thanks for coming by and posting -- hopefully get to play w/you some!