[NA][GW2] Apoc

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Apoc
Has barely posted

[NA][GW2] Apoc

Post by Apoc » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello everyone who is currently reading this! My real name is Vijal but in the wonderful world of online gaming I go by Apoc! I used to be Apocalypse but all anyone ever called me was Apoc so I happily shortened it and I actually like it a lot more! I'm a 25 year old male who currently resides in Baltimore, Maryland and I'm absolutely ADDICTED to gaming. I'm also currently pursuing a degree in Hospitality Management and I'll *HOPEFULLY* be done by December. What this means is that I'm the kind of person who will talk to anyone about anything and I completely enjoy meeting new people whenever I get a chance. I'm an avid lover of beer but I hardly consider myself a drunk. I enjoy beers like a fine wine and drink it slowly and savor it instead of chugging it down like an energy drink during a football game. I thoroughly enjoy having fun and laughing while playing a game and this clan seems to be about the same things. Having a good time and making friends while playing a game is really what MMO's are about. I hope to hear back from you all soon and look forward to meeting everyone! And as I always tell people at my hotel..have a fantastic day!
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/Apoca1ypse/ApocSig-3.png[/img]

redfireant3
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2] Apoc

Post by redfireant3 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Welcome! Apoc did u ever play BF1942? We used to play with an Apoc years ago.

Apoc
Has barely posted

Post by Apoc » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

I actually did not play BF1942. I play 2142 but I can't remember if I was Apoc on there or DarkApoc...lol
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/Apoca1ypse/ApocSig-3.png[/img]

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the forums Apoc. I will be sending you the mumble information. Mumble is a requirement for membership in Crack Clan. When you connect please seek out the Guild Wars 2 channel. Introduce yourself to every one and a council member(Smithy,Pockets,Justice) should be with your shortly to get you situated

Welcome to the forums

Smithy