[NA][GW2]Khef

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Khef

[NA][GW2]Khef

Post by Khef » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm

H'lo!
I'm always unsure as how to begin these types of threads, so I think I'll start off with a joke.
What's worse than sleeping with Willie Nelson?

Anyway,
I'm 22 years old, living on the EST side of things - New York City, to be exact. I've been gaming for a very long time, and playing MMO's for almost as long as that. I started way back with iRO (Ragnarok Online) and America Online dialup (wasn't that fun?) and eventually moved into WoW. Between getting into WoW, which I started playing when it came out, and basically testing out any other MMO that came out, I've played my fair share including WAR, AION, TERA, Rift, SW:ToR, FF:XI and a wide variety of those fun, low budget MMO's that you play for a week or two before getting bored.

Aside from my gaming background, I'm a really easy guy to get along with. I am very slow to anger, or even annoyance, and have an endlessly forgiving sense of humor. I realize this is a video game, and video games are made for entertainment - life is already serious enough, no need for it here. That being said, succeeding in the video games I have so much fun in is something I definitely consider fun for its own sake and is something I'm willing to pursue (which is why I'm here, isn't it? :D)

I currently play a Power/Crit GS/P+S Mesmer, honestly just screwing around in sPvP - however, I have noticed that the spec and playstyle of my Mesmer seems to be extremely viable in the sPvP/tPvP scenarios. I have no problem switching specs, for support or survival or whatever is necessary for the team, and can follow orders as efficiently as I can lead (if need be). I have a long history of doing end-game raiding in WoW, so I've sat through it all.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing an answer from you guys, thanks for taking the time to read this application, for those that did. As a special thank you, the punchline to the joke: Finding out he isn't really Willie Nelson.

justice7ca
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2]Khef

Post by justice7ca » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello Khef! Glad you made it here from the GW2 forums, love the app / joke :)

I have PM'd you our mumble info, hop in any time and say hello.

Welcome!
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]

Smithy
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2]Khef

Post by Smithy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome the forums..