[NA][GW2]Timeless

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Timeless

[NA][GW2]Timeless

Post by Timeless » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 am

Hello,
My name is Dalton, I'm 21, been gaming since I was 4. Located in Arkansas, I'm on CST. I am interested in being part of CC. I've been playing GW2 since the first day of early access and I usually play RPG's solo but with friends (no guild). Now, none of my friends have decided to play this game, so I'm looking for a friendly place that can accept me. I'm good at FPS games and am currently playing BF3 on the 360, as well. For RPGs, I've played previous games such as WoW (formally a GM on a private server), Ragnarok Online, Aion, SWTOR, GW1, and quite a few not-so-popular downloadable free RPG's. I'm not good at PvP. In fact, I never have tried it. I've always been pure PvE. However, I would like to learn to do PvP. I did a bit of WvW in GW2, needless to say, I enjoyed it. For solo PvP, I will definitely need help with tips and so on. From everything I've read about CC I have enjoyed it. It seems like the place for me. I am currently located on Sea of Sorrows but will happily transfer over, provided I can be a part of this wonderful looking place. I have a 16 Necro (Lashyna) and a 16 Elementalist (Sophyxia). As of now, Elementalist looks to be my main. If you would like to know more, please ask! Thank you for your time!

Timeless

justice7ca
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2]Timeless

Post by justice7ca » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Hey there Timeless!

Welcome to the Crack Clan forums! I have sent you our mumble information, feel free to hop in and say hello to anyone in the guild wars 2 channel. Let them know you're new and we'll get you settled in! :)

Look forward to meeting you!
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]

Pockets
Copius

Post by Pockets » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello Timeless,

Glad to see that you made it to the forums.. Dont worry about the PvP you can learn anything :P There are a handful of people who are looking forward to sPvP but Justice and Myself are super excited for WvW

Timeless

Post by Timeless » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm a bit late on the post, thanks for the welcome :) but to make up for it, I can say that in the short time that I've been here, chatting and playing with you all has been great fun. Very awesome fam! \:D/