[NA][GW2][Syndios]

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Syndios

[NA][GW2][Syndios]

Post by Syndios » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 am

Hello,

My name is Marc, I'm 22 and I have huge interest in joining CC. I have been gaming since before I could ride a bike. My 1st experience with gaming was a coin operated pong themed game, since then I have been hooked. I'm currently employed at the largest soy refinery plant in Missouri, at the moment I work 12 hour night shifts, but have Wednesday-Friday and every other Saturday off. I go back to a normal 8 hour shift with weekends off in October. Other than gaming my personal interest lay with playing bass, guitar and going to shows/concerts as I'm huge into music. I've played many games in the past, not so many mmos, but I've played WoW since launch in 2004 and been doing hardcore pvp and raids ever since then. I've always been a PvP junkie and will continue this way, as stated before I have done raiding (every raid in wow including 25m heroic) so I'm not opposed to dungeons at all. Currently I play a Thief on GW2, I'm only level 10 because I've been hooked on PvP. As far as PvP goes, I'm rank 6 as of now. I truly hope to hear back from you all and look forward to potential join the epicness that is Crack Clan.

justice7ca
Prolific

Re: [NA][GW2][Syndios]

Post by justice7ca » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey Syndios,

We've already met in mumble, and you sound like a great addition to Crack Clan, glad to have you aboard! Welcome!
[url=http://www.crackclan.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEYhp.png[/img][/url]

Pockets
Copius

Post by Pockets » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Welcome to the forums, see you in-game.

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello Syndios,

Welcome to the forums, I havent got a chance to meet you yet but i suspect i will tonight! See you in mumble.

sneakybeaver
Has barely posted

Post by sneakybeaver » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Nice another sneaky thief :D:D I am also a thief ;)

See you tonight!
There is not enough boulders for me in gw2 :(

Syndios

Post by Syndios » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you all, I feel very welcomed. And yes sneaky thief is sneaky :D