usmcrunner

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

usmcrunner

usmcrunner

Post by usmcrunner » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello everyone I find that the play style and character of everyone within crack clan fits perfectly with me. I also like the fact that you all have been around for over 20 years now, it shows the commitment everyone has to the members them selves and the clan as a whole.

So a little about my self, I am currently 21 years old and I serve in the united states MARINE CORPS as a 0311 Riflemen. I have been in just under three years and have deployed to the middle east once. I joined because I love my country and wanted to protect it. I am also a huge fan of the out doors I love hunting fishing and just being out side in general. Also I became engaged recently.

dox
Prolific

Re: usmcrunner

Post by dox » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi!!! Thanks for applying -- here's some follow-up questions for ya!
  • What is your gaming history like? Preferred genre? Favourite title?
  • What's your favourite fish and way to prepare it?
  • How many other countries have you seen? What are the top things you feel the need to protect your country from?
  • What games do you mostly play today? What games do you think you'll be playing 6 months from now?
  • Do you have any competitive experience or have been part of gaming organizations / clans before?
  • Do you run? What do you run to/from?
Cheers!!

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:12 pm

dox wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm

How many other countries have you seen? What are the top things you feel the need to protect your country from?
That may be a loaded question...lol

Welcome to the forums brother. Fucking Finally you noob! have enjoyed Squad with you quite a bit lately.

I'll answer the runner part...Marine, so yes a runner, maybe not by choice, but a runner. Running TO gunfire! We, in the army, just hang back and call in CAS!! :)
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Welcome devil dog! Yeah what other games do you play?

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

WElcome to the forms..