[NJ, USA][SQUAD] DFlit1

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

DFlit1

[NJ, USA][SQUAD] DFlit1

Post by DFlit1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 am

My name is Derrick, or DFlit1 "Dee Flit One" I'm 26 years old, working in IT and hate it. Served 6 years in the USAF, graduated from Rutgers University with a BS in Business management and labor relations, and a minor in business and employment law. I've been playing sports and video games pretty much my whole life. from my Gameboys, and N64 to the rig I've built now, I have wasted way too much time playing games haha. In the realm of physical sports I've played Football, Wrestling, and Rugby most of my life. I was D-1 all conference for Rutgers in Rugby. But my real pride now is Steel Fighting in the Armored Combat League. I am the President and Captain of the NYC Sentinels and i have competed overseas on team USA and even won a Gold medal in Scotland in the 16v16s melee. Be careful if you ask me about it i'll talk for hours haha. I'm an open book so i answer questions like its my job anyway, if you want to get to know me just say hi and ask away.
Respectfully,
DFlit1

cc//BigDaddyScott
Has barely posted

Re: [NJ, USA][SQUAD] DFlit1

Post by cc//BigDaddyScott » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:35 am

Welcome Derrick. You and Yang will get along, both IT guys and vets. That Armored league stuff looks amazing. We have a bunch of Airsoft guys but I dont know anyone who does that. What other games do you play? Is Squad your main?

DFlit1

Post by DFlit1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:21 pm

I play when i can and sometimes i loose myself to a game for 2 weeks at a time. So right now my games are Kingdom Come Deliverance, Dark Souls III, PUBG but really for the custom games i do with friends, Insurgency, some WarFrame not a big fan though. As for Airsoft i used to play and if Any of you have seen or heard of Scarecrow Tactical I was one of the founding members of that team and did a lot of camera work back in the day too. I now only really play MagFed Paintball and I play for Odyssey. I am The Bow so if you've seen the helicopter video that was me.
Respectfully,
DFlit1

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 am

Gamer...check
Wrestler....check
Veteran...check
-won’t hold it against you that it was air force.
IT....check and my condolences

Did we just become best friends?

Do you wanna go do karate in the garage?
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forums!

cc//BigDaddyScott
Has barely posted

Post by cc//BigDaddyScott » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 pm

I played a lot of magfed paintball till my m17 handle broke, its such an expensive sport. I think im making the switch to Airsoft or something to get that tactical itch

DFlit1

Post by DFlit1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:42 pm

haha i play with a bow so super not expensive but super challenging, the airsoft around me in NJ has either become super expensive or a little kid run around fest so I haven't played in a few years
Respectfully,
DFlit1

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Thanks for your application and answering the questions above, I've got more for ya:
  • What comes for you after IT?
  • What kind of role do you see yourself taking in Crack Clan?
  • What do you like about Crack Clan?
  • What do you think we can improve?
  • There's been a lot of us here for a long time, what questions do you have for us?

DFlit1

Post by DFlit1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Sorry i didn't see this right away there dox,
1. Not exactly sure what the question is referring to but if you mean job wise i'm planning to start a business, a gym and small stadium soon.
2. I was a part of a Clan a long time ago in Gaming and i miss the comradery but don't miss the disorganization. And that is where Crack Clan has exceeded my expectations and i know i have contributed to many organizations in sports, work, or hobbies to add to those organizations and i would love to do that here too.
3. Well its the organization but still its a bunch of guys who make fun of each other its great it feels like home.
4. Improve? i don't really have anything yet on that but if i come up with something i'm sure i'll discuss it with everyone in Discord.
5. I asked a lot and read a lot of info and from the conversations in discord I've been taken care of, i don't have any more questions for you guys.
I hope these answer your questions dox!
Respectfully,
DFlit1

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Thanks for answering dude, I've got just a couple quick follow ups:

• What other games are on your radar? Are any of them Insurgency Sandstorm or Battlefield V?
• What makes you a good fit for our team / why should I vote "yes"?