[NA][SQUAD] Boostaholic

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

[NA][SQUAD] Boostaholic

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 am

Hello! My name is Luis aka Boostaholic. I am 27 years old, born in Puerto Rico, raised in Pennsylvania, and living in Florida. I have been in the US Air Force for over 7 years serving as a crew chief on Ospreys. I have deployed 3 times, visited a dozen countries, and I love every minute of it. I have been gaming my whole life but just got into PC about 2 years ago. I really enjoy shooters but once in a while I'll find myself exploring something different. Other than gaming, my hobbies include cars, guns, and lifting weights. Occasionally I do enjoy an adult beverage...or two.

I was introduced to CC about 2 months ago by a good friend, ActofDuty. Since then I have been participating in Monday and Thursday Squad nights. I must say that I have truly enjoyed playing with the CC community. Although I have been playing squad for about a year, I have learned the most and have had the most fun since I started playing with CC. Everyone that I have played with so far has been very genuine and welcoming of non CC members. I am really looking forward to meeting more people and having more awesome Squad events.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: [NA][SQUAD] Boostaholic

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 am

Been great having you around! Pretty dope working on MV22. Never got to even fly on one myself but seems cool.

Boriqua!!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Awesome to see the number of prior and active military guys showing up and applying.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Yeah man I love my job even at its shittiest times! Although the air force osprey is just slightly different than the marine MV22. Ours are CV22s and only operate with SOF, even though they may look the same I can promise you there are plenty of differences on the inside ;)

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Hey dude! Where at in PA were you located? I live 30 mins from Hershey :D

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:15 pm

No wayyyy! I grew up in Lancaster county. Went to penn manor high school and then penn state Harrisburg for a year before enlisting

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Florida whats up! Im in the Tampa Bay area!

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:03 am

Currently in the panhandle! Fort Walton each Area

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Small world! I enjoy Lancaster a lot. Some decent breweries out there! (No, I'm not talking about LBC!) I'm living out in Lebanon.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Thanks for coming by Boostaholic, it's been fun thus far, let's put you in that hot seat so we can see if you've got what it takes to be one of us ;)
  • What do you hope to get out of your Crack Clan experience and what do you want your role to be within it?
  • Have you ever played with other groups or played competitively?
  • There's been a lot of us here for a long time, what questions do you have for us?

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:21 pm

I hope to be able to expand my gaming experience, branch out to new games that I may not have played, and of course make some good friends within the community. As far as my role within Crack Clan, I really want continue to help the community grow and sort of act as an "ambassador " to show people what we are all about. I'm also willing to help Crack Clan grow into other games and branch out. I'm more on the quiet and reserved side, so I would like to be more involved and break out a little.

When it comes to competitive gaming I cannot say I have done too much. I've never been part of any official groups or clans. But I did play some Resistance with a "clan" back in the day and we continued to play into COD Modern Warfare, where we did have a lot of matches through gamebattles. Other than that, I have countless hours on R6 Siege but have gotten away from it due to the fact that without a solid team, I feel it's unplayable. Don't get me wrong though, I am extremely competitive and always up for a challenge.

My question for those of you who have been around for a while is this: Where do you see Crack Clan in a year, 5 years, 10 years from now?

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:50 am

I personally would like to see cc get back to the international community that I have heard so much about. There is a legacy well before my membership and I want to make that legacy a reality again.

I think we are well on our way.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 pm

I agree with you there! The discord gains new members daily and everyday the numbers multiply!!!!

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:00 pm

it would also be really cool to do some events where some NA players go up against EU players..or something like that just for fun!

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am

We used to do that! Now, we'd need more EU players :P