[NA] [Squad] [SIL3NT_R34P3R]

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Sil3nt_r34p3r
Has barely posted

[NA] [Squad] [SIL3NT_R34P3R]

Post by Sil3nt_r34p3r » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello all,

My name is Mathew, AKA SIL3NT_R34P3R, or Reaper for short. I'm 25 years old and I currently work in the USAF as a Crew Chief on CV-22 Osprey's. I grew up in Michigan in a small town and started working electrical when i was 18. Decided i didn't want to get stuck in my small town and joined the USAF. I have been working on Osprey's here in Florida for 6 years now and love it. I am mostly into cars and drag racing but when i don't have the money for that I like to spend my free time gaming. However I am a little tech savvy and it normally does not take me long to pick up on things I'm interested in.

Lets see here. How it all began....... It started back out on PS2 with battlefield 2 played that and loved the FPS scene ever since. Then I moved to Xbox 360 when COD4 Modern Warfare came out. I did a little bit of tournament play with that nothing real big time tho. Then i just played the sequels till new things started showing up and the Xbox One came out. About 8 Months ago I was playing and I suddenly started to have the room spin on me and I started to pass out. Through this process i have not been able to wear a head set for some reason, so I have not played Xbox since. However i started to play games on my laptop but it just was not up to par. So I built my gaming PC and started this experience.

It was not long before a friend,"Boostaholic" I played squad with, had me in the Monday events in squad with the CrackClan!!! I enjoyed playing with you guys and soon became a frequent loud mouth in the discord :lol: :lol: . After getting to know a few guys and testing the waters to see if I wasn't just muted. I realized I wanted to help out and be a part of the community.

Thank you for having me.

SIL3NT_R34P3R

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: [NA] [Squad] [SIL3NT_R34P3R]

Post by FifthYangPro » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:37 pm

another airforce guy! oh man, there goes the neighborhood!!

Welcome to the forums brotha! If we keep going like this, we're going to be a veteran clan!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

xShepex
Has barely posted

Post by xShepex » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Welcome to the forums my friend! You're always welcome in our Discord! Hope to see you in battle soon!

Sil3nt_r34p3r
Has barely posted

Post by Sil3nt_r34p3r » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:24 am

yea @fifthyang another AirForce guy lol. And @shepe i always enjoy playing so i should be hanging out for a long time

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 am

Welcome!

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Hello, thanks for applying! Question time!!
  • What other games do you play? Will you play any alongside/after Squad?
  • How will you help our community be more awesome, specifically?
  • Are you aware that we run many things democratically, given your views on voting how do you see them changed in Crack Clan?
  • You don't have to be a member to play with us - why join? And why specifically join Crack Clan?
  • There's been a lot of us here for a long time, what questions do you have for us?

Sil3nt_r34p3r
Has barely posted

Post by Sil3nt_r34p3r » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Other games I play include War thunder, Ring of Elysium, Golf with your friends, COD BL 4, Insurgency sandstorm, WOW, StarCraft 2, and pretty much anything people play. I am a very person orientated gamer. If that makes any sense. FPS is mostly my scene, but if friends are playing it chances are I am soon to be if not already.

How I'm looking at helping the community. Even tho I haven't been here long, I hope to create some good laughs and breed a great playing experience to bring others into the community. I also talked briefly about doing some server hosting things. An if not already provided I would offer the service. and help with the many games we all play.

Yes, I am aware things are run democratically. I would not have any issue voting for anything CC puts up for vote/poll. It is not the Democratic system that I view the way I do. It is the place in which the system is used. If that makes sense.

I am looking at joining because I enjoy playing with the group first and foremost. Secondly I always strive for something more than just to be that guy that hangs out. I would like to do more and help out if possible where I can. I specifically choose CC, because after about a month of playing, CC just struck me as a group with the intent to be more than the average Joe playing. However you didn't have to be so good that you needed to have a 2.0 KD to play with them and all the knowledge about the game. All you needed was a good attitude and the ability to understand tactical play and teamwork and BOOM!! The CC members were helping you out and joking with you like you knew them since you was 4.

As of right now I currently do not have any question i can think of. However if I think of some I know the CC members would not hesitate to answer them if I ask, or direct me to who I need to ask.

Sil3nt_r34p3r
Has barely posted

Post by Sil3nt_r34p3r » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Vengeance wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 am
Welcome!
Thank you. And hello.