[NA][Squad][CusTrain]

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

CusTrain

[NA][Squad][CusTrain]

Post by CusTrain » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello everyone,

Well I made the mistake of clicking 'Preview' while not logged on so I'm writing this again. My name is CusTrain people call me Cus, Train, and sometimes CustardRain don't ask me why I honestly do not know who started this. I've been playing computer games for as long as I can remember starting with StarCraft. Starcraft is still my favorite game of all time because without it I might not be writing this as well as all the people I have met over the years of gaming. Currently just turned 21 and Tuesdays I have off with that being said if I sounds kinda drunk on a Monday night it's probably because I am 8) . I like to stream, but with school that is currently on the back burner and when I do it's random as fuck. * copies everything rn so I don't have to do this again *

Recently I have just rediscovered Squad after owning it for over a year and not really diving into it till now. I too like others in their post was just looking for a good server name with some good ping. And just like that I was in a Monday night event with Shepe running around as a power medic. Which someone should give him a medal for putting up with my dying ass. As well as SL FifthYang who brought us to victory. Now I'm playing squad pretty much daily and still try my best to make it to every Monday night event * copying everything again * Going to end this here so I don't click something and mess it all up. Looking forward to carrying the CC tag with yall.

- CustardRain

xShepex
Has barely posted

Re: [NA][Squad][CusTrain]

Post by xShepex » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 am

Welcome to the forums Cus! I'm so happy to see you here!

You can always count on me for ressing your ass. If not you can ask Gmonnay. God knows how many times I've picked him up!

Looking forward to shoot some shit on Squad.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:29 am

Victory or Valhalla!!!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

The 100th President
Has barely posted

Post by The 100th President » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:07 am

Yang ain't even the best SL in Squad. :P

Hope to play with you again, Cus. Excited to see you put in an application.

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:47 pm

The 100th President wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:07 am
Yang ain't even the best SL in Squad. :P

Hope to play with you again, Cus. Excited to see you put in an application.
I’m not, but I manage to get it done on occasion. ;)
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Cus! I'm looking forward to kickin' the tires and hangin' out! Thanks for applying!!

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:55 am

Welcome to the forums Cus! Between you and me...I know how it feels to have to retype everything lol. I never told anyone, but I made that mistake like 3 times and finally copied it before submitting :lol: :lol: Hope to see you SLing for an event soon?

cc//BigDaddyScott
Has barely posted

Post by cc//BigDaddyScott » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Welcome Cus! Excited to see you in here. Cant wait to check out some of your streams!