[USA][Squad, BF] Gator

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

Gator+

[USA][Squad, BF] Gator

Post by Gator+ » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Well it's about time I post on here to make it official. I have been with CC (because of Yang) since about August just getting the feel of the CC members and admin. So its time.... you guys appear straight-up and professionals. Yang got me here and that was great (THANKS)... my gaming name, its been a while but a friend in airborne school used call me Gator; the rest is actual military unit i served in.

My intro is pretty much all in my user profile:

"Getting ready to retire: Not Yet - a senior citizen taking care of the gaming children. Gaming not to watch TV crap. Started gaming with BF 2142 with H4H (Habita4Hookers) and have been playing BF until the Squad free weekend in June 2018 and then that was it for BF. As to BFV, IDK.

I have been a Core Admin handling the game servers, admining, website backend n front end, moderator and forums. i have associated with several clans such KGB, Mace, OGV, DGNS, GOB and several others....."

i still have numerous gaming friends in BF. and, yes, i got BFV which i play on occasions. also gots lots of new friends here and in Squad.

professionally: college degree, professional certification, i work in the industrial field involving all technologies and applications. i am on top of the food chain; i hire and fire everything from secretaries up to attorneys, CPA, etc... workwith unions; do not ask about it unless you are an admin an in private... i also know about Rigers :-), T-10s, MC1-1Bs, etc... Ft. Bragg, Benning, Carson, Devens, Greely, etc..... i guess this has some value for CC as far as help.. I will help with anything to include life's teachings: time is my biggest obstacle due to work and family.

what do i bring? lots of experience; life, raising kids, working in the military, professionalism, management, using steel toe boots, etc...

i can dance on one leg while drinking a beer, smoking a cigar and grabbing my honey's assets.

so did i miss anything? what else...... on yeah, i live down in the Miami area, speak inglish, espanish and a bit of mandarin (because of the wife); i have adults kids; no grand kids yet.

And, you guys can probably use a gaming grandpa..... :-)

Gator

cc//BigDaddyScott
Has barely posted

Re: [USA][Squad, BF] Gator

Post by cc//BigDaddyScott » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:45 am

Welcome Gator, I think we have played a time or two together. Looking to playing more Squad with you. Where in the states are you?

Sil3nt_r34p3r
Has barely posted

Post by Sil3nt_r34p3r » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 am

Always a pleasure gaming with you Gator. Will be looking forward to working with you as well. And @bigdaddy he said he was in the Miami area.

Gator+

Post by Gator+ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:28 am

Miami as in Miami, Florida USA ...... also known as Little Havana :-))))

The 100th President
Has barely posted

Post by The 100th President » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Ohhh shit, there goes the neighborhood.

Nice to see you're putting in an application. Been nice to play with you, Gator, I'm sure we'll have many other games to come.

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Whats up Gator! Hell yeah now we got some more Floridians up in here! Hope to do some gaming with you soon...

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:26 pm

GATOR!! It’s about time I see your app on here! Was wondering the other day if you were interested and was going to invite you to put in an app next time I saw you.

Been an awesome time playing with you so far.

Why so many clans prior to finding our awesome place?

Also, we have BFV matches every Wednesday that we schedule. There are always some BFV matches going on though.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

Gator+

Post by Gator+ » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:33 am

Thanks Ladies... :-)

Yang; only 2 tags i have worn, H4H and DGNS. H4H was my original (BF2142 thru BF4) clan where i did the admin for about 8-10 yrs and then imploded. DGNS about 1.5 years but they went to Battlegrounds. As to the others, i played on their servers and got on their Vent and TS; evaluating them.

Note: H4H (Habitat for Hookers) and DGNS (Dirty Guns)

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Post by FifthYangPro » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am

There are a few guys that were, in the recent past, talking about playing some 2142 again.

We had a few pubg people but I just don’t see how we can really run something as a team in that game.
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:50 pm

Gator! Happy to see you putting in the app finally. It's always nice playing with you. Another one from the big sunshine state! Reaper and I are up in the panhandle

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:14 pm

Welcome! I feel like I remember the H4H tags from 2142. Did you compete on TWL by chance?

Gator+

Post by Gator+ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:50 am

Vengeance wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:14 pm
Welcome! I feel like I remember the H4H tags from 2142. Did you compete on TWL by chance?
Yup, we did compete, i played a few. remember the all 'Pistols Only' servers?