[NA][SQUAD] Crilp

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

crilp

[NA][SQUAD] Crilp

Post by crilp » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:53 pm

My name is Brendan,I am an 18-year-old boy from Boston. I spend a lot of time on squad and it's mainly on Crack Clan. I currently have my 901 A+ certification for computers and honors in school and plan to go to college next year for computer engineering. I started my gaming experience when I was about 7 or 8 when my older cousin received Call of Duty: World at War for his birthday. Whenever I would visit him at his house we would play for hours until our eyes hurt or our moms told us to get off. Years later when I was about 15 i convinced my parents to let me buy CS:GO and from there on I knew PC FPS's were my favorite genre of video games. About a year and a half ago I found videos of Squad on YouTube and I fell in love with it. It was the most realistic FPS that I had ever seen and I knew I had to get it and I have never regretted buying this game.

In Squad I love leading and being led which I think is a very rare thing in this game. I am the first to volunteer for squad lead and always will. I have squad led many times in the CC server. I like to think I am a positive person and self-motivated. Crack Clan is filled with friendly, intelligent guys that are never afraid to turn down a question and that is what I aspire to be like in the near future. It would be an honor to be apart of this organization and to be associated with the great men that are within it.

Sincerely, Crilp

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: [NA][SQUAD] Crilp

Post by FifthYangPro » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

welcome to the forums crilp.... now go lead your squad!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:50 am

Welcome!! Glad to see you are applying to join the best ranks 8)

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Welcome to the Forums.

Is there someone who you know here? as i dont think you meet the age requirement to join?

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!