[NA] [SQUAD] Reclue

All recruits post here, please follow the instructions if you're serious!

Moderator: Staff

reclue

[NA] [SQUAD] Reclue

Post by reclue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:23 am

Howdy y'all!

My names Noah, aka Reclue! I'm 22 years old, live in the great state of Texas and currently in my last semester of college. I started gaming PC gaming back in middle school/high school and began in the WoW believe it or not. There i was involved heavily in pvp, helping lead raids on the capital cities as well as an officer in one of the prominent guilds on the server (you know back before WoW went to shit). Grew bored of that and then spent some time in Eve online, but after starting college I pretty much stopped due to the workload and cause i was pretty much drunk every night :P . In regards to FPS games, I've had my share in BF3( played A LOT of this), BF4, BF1, most of the call of duty's, etc.

So why do I want to join Crack clan? Well let me first start with a story. When I first bought squad around 1 1/2 years ago or so and played maybe 1 or 2 matches. They didn't go well and I was repeatedly kicked from Squads for being new and not knowing what to do and asking for help. Decided it wasn't worth the money and refunded. Fast forward to I think November? Squad had a free to play weekend and a buddy and I decided to give it a try. We happened to be on the Crack Clan server on a Monday night during the Conscripted Combat event, during the match on Tali Outskirts and joined BigDaddyScott's squad where he was very helpful in helping us learn the basics of the game, etc. It was also the match where we won by 1 ticket and was one hell of a match. After that, I immediately bought the game and would go on to be there every Monday night. and every time I played Squad, would look at joining the Crack Clan server. The next event, I joined President's squad where he then force me to pretty much join his squad until the end of time.

I've played quite a bit with yall these past months and gotten to know some of you pretty well. This is exactly the community i'd love to join and be apart of. Its a mixture of competitiveness, but also a community where everyone wants to enjoy themselves and have a good time. I hope you will allow me to join you guys and look forward with playing with you guys for many more months to come!

-Reclue

FifthYangPro
Intermediate poster

Re: [NA] [SQUAD] Reclue

Post by FifthYangPro » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 pm

welcome reclue...been good times having you around!
FifthYangPro

Image Image Image

BoostaholicSTI
Has barely posted

Post by BoostaholicSTI » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:51 am

Really happy to see you have submitted an app, it has been a pleasure having you around.

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Some of us here like MMO's... hope to meet you in discord.

Vengeance
Prolific

Post by Vengeance » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 pm

Hey dude! Welcome!