Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

dox
Prolific

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dox » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 pm

I can't say that I've seen this specific form of advertising before..

I wish it was expounded on more of the 'whys' rather than focusing on some basic 'hows' which would actually make it more practical for those attempting to navigate life using rational thought.

arkala

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by arkala » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:01 am

dox wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 pm
I can't say that I've seen this specific form of advertising before..

I wish it was expounded on more of the 'whys' rather than focusing on some basic 'hows' which would actually make it more practical for those attempting to navigate life using rational thought.
it is Original purpose of human life. now it is upto you to accept it now. OR accept after many million upon trillion births. but thing will remain always same.

so you make your choice that weather you have to wonder in 8.4 million forms of life for very long time. OR go back to home ( Godhead )

so choice is upto you to accept the real thing ( in free without any charge ) OR you go on dreaming ( dying ) and changing dresses ( aka bodies ) and than again forget everything when you wake up ( take birth or say come out of womb for in womb you will again remember everything )

so the main point is things will remain always same. weather you accept this Purpose of human life now OR weather after many many births.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't understand what you are basing all of this on? How does a rational person begin to accept what you are professing?

arkala

Post by arkala » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:59 am

dox wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 pm
I don't understand what you are basing all of this on? How does a rational person begin to accept what you are professing?
rational persons will listen to only mum, not the damn any random hypocrite frauds ( like childrens ) who want to tell us that who is our real papa.

now any intelligent person will know that it is our mum ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna or say authority and current `1 is Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it very nicely that who has tilled her.

not the damn other childrens who are saying that there is no papa, there is no papa cuz we the damn so called fertile ( childrens ) did not seen him.

mum is mum, and rascal child is child. and i have solid background behind me. for i have Practical explanation behind me.

and now you weather accept it now OR on that time when you actually become intelligent after million upon million births.

OR you directly become intelligent by following words of mum. without waiting or wasting for so many million upon million births.

now mother ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna or say authority ) is ready to help her all sons and daughters but ( fun is ) we want to piss on her. that is the damn fun part.

so you do as you like. but short cut way is to take help from mum. instead of yourself becoming intelligent after million upon million births. and that will also be not more than mum.

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:28 am

I'm genuinely interested but I'm having trouble understanding what you mean :/

d3monicrampag3

Post by d3monicrampag3 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:29 am

Hello!! i have now stumbled across this post and now i am interested about your responses but i am still a bit in the dark here as the statemen, i feel at least, has not been answered. What is a Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts? :?: :?: