Sanctiotions to protect the world, right...

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

redfireant3
Prolific

Sanctiotions to protect the world, right...

Post by redfireant3 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:59 pm

So of course Iran dified UN's deadline so;
thank you bush for pushing this and rasing gas prices, killing our already horrible international policy and gees im so fustrated i cant type complete thoughts!

BarSteward
Prolific

Post by BarSteward » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:13 am

There are not enough countries to be at war with to sustain the arms industry. He's just helping the average jo pay his mortgage.... right?

unsivilized
Prolific

Post by unsivilized » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:30 am

jees red you ever give up lol everytime you blame something its on bush
Bolton declined to specify what sanctions the U.S. might seek. But U.S. and European diplomats have said they are focusing on low-level punishment at first to win backing from Russia and China. Proposals include travel bans on Iranian officials or a ban on the sale of dual-use technology to Iran.
everytime something in the news pops up withthe word "Bush" "war" you start bashing, imno bush lover nor am i hater, but i dont disagree on killing every other country also
Life is a game, your either a winner or a loser.

BarSteward
Prolific

Post by BarSteward » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 am

Yeah, cos thats what the world deserves... a good kicking.

I know someone who had the same idea... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Adam
Prolific

Post by Adam » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 am

Ireland would Declare war on Iran, only they realized after getting off the phone to the leadero f Iran that Ireland would not have enough Space for all the prisioners.

BarSteward
Prolific

Post by BarSteward » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:21 am

lmao

RingoCalamity
Prolific

Post by RingoCalamity » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:27 am

It is Bush's fault, except in the sense that we all know he's incapable of independent thought and action, so it's only his fault so far as the words come out of his mouth.

Still, if anyone thinks pushing Iran into a corner is a good idea, you've got an awfully short memory.

redfireant3
Prolific

Post by redfireant3 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:00 am

i think if Iran truly wants nuclear power technology then they should have a UN monitored not inspected but a trailer on site to monitor the use of nuclear material. unsiv i cant help it cause he is a leader and a bad leader compaired to many presidents. if he cant fix this country then why go to destroy other countries. we have advance payday places charging 456% on payday advances to marines and sailors not to mention the rest of the US. oil compaines raping us and the home owners insureance recouping their losses on what they knew were high risk home on the beach here in FL. taxes jumping becuase of higher energy cost when i know that there are projects that lower energy cost like our traffic light replacement programe in the road dept where they are being replaced with LEDs. their are a million things that our president couldve campained about and im not gonna get into why the war started cause that will make a thread about if 9/11 was real or not. i know that it wont change while money runs the media and everything else around us.

*ok when i read it earlier it was just the story now the pentagon is "talking" about it http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060901/ap_ ... yday_loans

curtis84
Prolific

Post by curtis84 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:31 am

the UN would never give it to them, the UN would never give it to pakistan but they got if off the black market. funny enough iran has got it from the same person off the black market. the un would never give it to them because they are hostile to israel and would use a nuke against them. if for one minute israel thought that they were or going to start a nuke program then believe when i say that place will be flattened. israel stopped iraq from getting thier nuke so they are more then willing to protect themselves against any threat.

i dont think for one minute that the US would want the price of oil to go up, but at the same time you are looking at a hostile country that has no love loss for the west.

BarSteward
Prolific

Post by BarSteward » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:47 am

Holyman
Prolific

Re: Sanctiotions to protect the world, right...

Post by Holyman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:29 pm

redfireant3 wrote:So of course Iran dified UN's deadline so;
thank you bush for pushing this and rasing gas prices, killing our already horrible international policy and gees im so fustrated i cant type complete thoughts!
Why do you want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

BarSteward
Prolific

Post by BarSteward » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

I don't think he does - or anyone, but I think the point he is making is that Bush is going around with the strong arm making yet more enemies for the world to have to sort out.

Does anyone actually think that doing this to Iran will make one blind bit of difference?

They will just come out of sanctions with nuclear weapons and a score to settle...

curtis84
Prolific

Post by curtis84 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:46 am

Bar-Steward wrote:I don't think he does - or anyone, but I think the point he is making is that Bush is going around with the strong arm making yet more enemies for the world to have to sort out.

Does anyone actually think that doing this to Iran will make one blind bit of difference?

They will just come out of sanctions with nuclear weapons and a score to settle...
Israel WILL BOMB the shit outta irans nuclear program if for a minute they think the are buildin that nuke.

PhoeniX
Prolific

Post by PhoeniX » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:31 pm

curtis84 wrote:Israel WILL BOMB the shit outta irans nuclear program if for a minute they think the are buildin that nuke.
The problem is that most of their nuclear research compounds are deep below the surface and well defended. Iran learned from the Israeli bombing on Iraq's nuclear reactor (Operation Opera).

curtis84
Prolific

Post by curtis84 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:41 pm

PhoeniX wrote:
curtis84 wrote:Israel WILL BOMB the shit outta irans nuclear program if for a minute they think the are buildin that nuke.
The problem is that most of their nuclear research compounds are deep below the surface and well defended. Iran learned from the Israeli bombing on Iraq's nuclear reactor (Operation Opera).
believe me when i say if they felt threatened, they would have a pop at them, yes iraq was not defened as well as iran. Bunker busters are able to hit them hard, u never know what the US gov gives israel.