NK nuke test

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

Evil Ed
Prolific

Post by Evil Ed » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:51 am

AngusMcGee wrote:The U.S. civil war?

Yankee Doodle Dee! \:D/

ent
Prolific

Post by ent » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 am

zappa wrote:
3ntropy wrote:
zappa wrote:More bash America garbage. Go back to school and get your GED.
How in the hell did we manage to recruit a forum troll into our clan? I didn't think things worked that way..

Anyways with that said, yeah. This is Bush's fault, and I'll say why: say you're some small country. Some incompetant fool leading a REALLY BIG, POWERFUL country has just happened to label your and two other countries as the Axis of Evil. He starts putting sanctions on one of the other countries, asking that country to disarm and allow inspectors to look for hidden stockpiles. For the most part, that country cooperates, destroying what they have and most of the time allowing inspectors to come and do their thing. Does that get the cowboy off their back? Hell no. He doesn't believe them and raids them anyways! Does he find anything? Of course not. And that leads up to the current... Cowboy is asking you to enter negotiations. What do you do?

--Signed 3ntropy, a resident of the most Republican state in the U.S. which happened to produce our current mockery of a leader
What do you do? You put aside partisan politics and dont believe what the Axis of Evil wants you to believe. Who's the forum troll now?
You still are. For some reason expressing my dissatisfaction with my country's leadership doesn't strike me quite as caustic as "Go back to school and get your GED."

R3ckless
Prolific

Post by R3ckless » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:14 am

now now ladies...

A.Mo.K
Prolific

Post by A.Mo.K » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:30 pm

AngusMcGee wrote:
A.Mo.K wrote:theres no way a war can make peace! think of it, has a war ever changed a country in a positive way? no, a war just can destroy, not do anything good!
= u got him wrong :P
War IS destructive, but again, being nit picky and using generalisation on your part is bad. Heard of the French Revolution? The U.S. civil war? The American Revolution? .
hmm on that hand... true yea... i think i gotta change what i said:
a war betweem 2 different countries cant be gd (lets forget about all the huge empires 2000 years ago - war to enlarge has positive and negative aspects! dont get me wrong, i m completely against any form of war, but think of it. roads were built, culture was brought in, law was brought in (i m talkin about ancient rome btw...), but still, many people let their life in those wars!) so, what i mean is, there *should* always be a better solutions than war. if u just search for them, u ll find them and there s no need for anybody to die for it! see now what i meant?
"Oh naughy boy, stop touching me!" - Phoenix, May 23rd, 2007
"Sir, yes, sir! I'm BORN to do a hell of a lot, sir!" - Phoenix, May, 2nd 2007

Holyman
Prolific

Post by Holyman » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:42 pm

zappa wrote:What do you do? You put aside partisan politics and dont believe what the Axis of Evil wants you to believe. Who's the forum troll now?
lol, axis of evil....

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:45 pm

Ok guys, there's a difference between "you suck" and "your country sucks", I'm not interested in reading "you suck" type posts.

CooKies
Prolific

Post by CooKies » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:07 pm

Whats a forum troll? :oops:

"W T F mate" ftw :P
-:- Pilots, i love your coCKpit -:-

billflu
Prolific

Post by billflu » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:26 pm

QueKees wrote:Whats a forum troll? :oops:
Wikipedia FTW! (now accessible from China :lol:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Coolshot
Banned

Post by Coolshot » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:57 pm

R3ckless wrote:now now ladies...
Universty has mellowed you out Reck...im impressed!

Proud to be part of the 1000th member club

PhoeniX
Prolific

Post by PhoeniX » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm

dox wrote:Ok guys, there's a difference between "you suck" and "your government sucks", I'm not interested in reading "you suck" type posts.
Fixed :)

zappa
Has barely posted

Post by zappa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:07 pm

forum troll Do you think the person who started using that phrase will answer your question?

A.Mo.K
Prolific

Post by A.Mo.K » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:40 pm

zappa wrote:

forum troll Do you think the person who started using that phrase will answer your question?
dude could u just keep the bitchin? if u want to just be impolite, talk to the mirror or something, but keep this stuff off the forum! got it now? then please just keep it by yourself! thank you!
"Oh naughy boy, stop touching me!" - Phoenix, May 23rd, 2007
"Sir, yes, sir! I'm BORN to do a hell of a lot, sir!" - Phoenix, May, 2nd 2007

weezer
Prolific

Post by weezer » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:44 pm

I dont know about the rest of you but ive seen enough Bitchin on the forums lately.

We are better than this lets show it.