English Political Correctness

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

RingoCalamity
Prolific

Post by RingoCalamity » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:15 am

Click on the thread for a discussion of European immigration policy, get a conversation about muzak. Get a room, people! :)

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:58 pm

dox wrote:Ok, well then you give me some idea of what elements of what you're hearing you like and give me the chance to point you in the direction of stuff that I think will satisfy your desires in a non-cheese way!
Deep basslines, fairly fast, female vocals, the bouncier stuff always gets me really... Dont really know how to explain it, has to build up to something.

I just got the new Alex K cd and i'm loving that atm actually ;)
Hit me with the zigga the jigga the bigger the trigger the bigger the bang got bigger beef to tang

ent
Prolific

Post by ent » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:19 pm

Contrast wrote:
dox wrote:Ok, well then you give me some idea of what elements of what you're hearing you like and give me the chance to point you in the direction of stuff that I think will satisfy your desires in a non-cheese way!
Deep basslines, fairly fast, female vocals, the bouncier stuff always gets me really... Dont really know how to explain it, has to build up to something.

I just got the new Alex K cd and i'm loving that atm actually ;)
Ahh, nothing like hearing females sing weird stuff that they have no idea what they're talking about :P

"Ohhh tell me why, do we build castles in the sky.. tell me why.. we build castles way up high!"

"You're in heaven!"

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:43 pm

"Six days on the run! Lookin for a place to have some fun! Night and day without your sweet embrace, I'm goin crazy!"

Play Count: 108
Hit me with the zigga the jigga the bigger the trigger the bigger the bang got bigger beef to tang