English Political Correctness

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

Holyman
Prolific

Post by Holyman » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:18 am

R3ckless wrote:My god how did I miss this thread. Glad someone has finally had the bottle to post it here and be subjected to everyones counter arguments :) You make some damn good points there, you aren't the only one fed up with the way this country is run, glad you made the point about prisons and not just immigrants (how can we forget these lazy cunts that are 100% British claiming benefits too).
Moorzo wrote:I've noticed a trend in that everyone going extremely against contrasts views dont live here in the UK ?

Seems about right, any Brits going to step forward and disagree with it all?
If we didn't have all these immigrants, ones hating us or not, we wouldn't have all these kebab shops, quit bitching suck it up, it hardly affects either of you at all.

curtis84
Prolific

Post by curtis84 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:43 am

Holyman wrote:
R3ckless wrote:My god how did I miss this thread. Glad someone has finally had the bottle to post it here and be subjected to everyones counter arguments :) You make some damn good points there, you aren't the only one fed up with the way this country is run, glad you made the point about prisons and not just immigrants (how can we forget these lazy cunts that are 100% British claiming benefits too).
Moorzo wrote:I've noticed a trend in that everyone going extremely against contrasts views dont live here in the UK ?

If we didn't have all these immigrants, ones hating us or not, we wouldn't have all these kebab shops, quit bitching suck it up, it hardly affects either of you at all.
lol we should kick out all NON-Kebah shops owners and workers...

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:59 am

Holyman wrote:

YOU LIE!

I bought a fat greasy kebab just the other night from a van and he was english.

And it affects everyone, not a minority.
Hit me with the zigga the jigga the bigger the trigger the bigger the bang got bigger beef to tang

Holyman
Prolific

Post by Holyman » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:28 pm

Contrast wrote:
YOU LIE!

I bought a fat greasy kebab just the other night from a van and he was english.

And it affects everyone, not a minority.
I bet it was disgusting, go join the BNP :P

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Kebabs from white vans are always the best.

Dont ask any questions though, it'll spoil it.

Oh, and if you read the BNP's manifesto you'd see that the BNP isnt all to do with immigrants.
Hit me with the zigga the jigga the bigger the trigger the bigger the bang got bigger beef to tang

Ollie90
Opulent

Post by Ollie90 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:12 pm

Good thread.

R3ckless
Prolific

Post by R3ckless » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:13 pm

Holyman wrote:

I can live without kebabs so thats no problem. I have no problem with immiagrants in general, its when they claim benefits like theres no tomorrow (and the same goes for all the english that do that too, like I said). Hardly affects us? Nice attitude to take, I'll remember that when I come to vote next time around. Lets all take up that attitude, nothing affects no-one then in this country.

Astonhawk
Copius

Post by Astonhawk » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:23 pm

what really pisses me off about all the immigration is the fact that my wife is from Panama, but has worked here paid taxes and national issurance but still cannot even claim child benefit for our daughter, i have to and yet others come in to the country and get given houses and benefits and whatever else they want and yet an honest hard working person who only comes here to get married and live and contibute to the econonmy gets nothing!

Political correctness gone mad.

as for the BNP, yes they have some good ideas, but also some very radical ones, the only problem is there is nobody in the middle of these soft labour,con, and lib dem policies and BNP hard line stuff.

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:45 pm

totally agree.

The thing with alot of immigration, from what I'm told and seen for example - polish people work fucking hard, so good on em, but alot are taking jobs from british people because theyre paid next to nothing, its not the immigrants fault - its the politician that thought it would be a clever idea to let them all in's fault.

Astonhawk
Copius

Post by Astonhawk » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:12 pm

having been around alot of polish builders and chippies work i can safely say altough they work damn hard the majority of it is not up to scratch, but hey if developers wanna pay bad thats the kind of work in general they will get.

Shaddowmaster
Prolific

Post by Shaddowmaster » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:33 pm

I hear you Astonhawk

my grandparents (father's side) came to Sweden fleeing from war
they worked hard, paid taxes, really did their best to make sure they weren't a load on society and always made sure to be at their best behavior. As grandpa said to my father "We are guests here in this country, and we've gotten more then we had wished for* so we must behave and be good guests to honor this kindness."

*(Note: They lived in a barrack at first, then in a one-room apartment where my uncles blanket used to freeze stuck to the wall during winters, and some funds to survive until they got jobs (my uncle and father were both born AFTER they had moved here))

so I to get pissed off when a family of immigrants living in an apartment with several rooms, their children wearing "Canada Goose" jackets, + apartment got satelite TV and other comforts of modern society, complain about not getting enough support, or even worse, when their kids go around mocking people, hiding behind "being foreigners"... as soon as anyone stands up to him/herself they get called racists, and swoosh; the punks have gotten away with it

some of my mates have gotten into trouble, or have had hard times finding jobs, etc. because of their names, just because some pissers walk around acting like dipshits... sure, you can claim that the racism comes first, perhaps it did as well, but it's a bad circle... making it worse isn't a smart thing, in my eyes

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, all I say is; There is such a thing as reverse rasism, no matter how some people try to deny it... :?

Holyman
Prolific

Post by Holyman » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:51 am

Contrast wrote:totally agree.

The thing with alot of immigration, from what I'm told and seen for example - polish people work fucking hard, so good on em, but alot are taking jobs from british people because theyre paid next to nothing, its not the immigrants fault - its the politician that thought it would be a clever idea to let them all in's fault.
Alot of the immigrants take the jobs that the lower class(yes i probably shouldn't say that but it's still around) think they're too good for, if we didn't have immigrants we would probably have 0 cleaners in our country.

Contrast
Exuberant

Post by Contrast » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:33 pm

Holyman thats what everyone says, its bs.

Theres always someone that will take a job, sure a few immigrants to fill the low of the low jobs, few thousand? no.

I know plenty of people that found it hard to even get into factory or warehouse work because of eastern european immigrants.

ent
Prolific

Post by ent » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:13 pm

So you're complaining that people are willing to work harder for less money?

Learn to deal with it. As the global economy becomes more prevalent, this type of thing will only happen more.