NFL: Hot Reporter/ Cat calls, etc

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

Smithy
Prolific

NFL: Hot Reporter/ Cat calls, etc

Post by Smithy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

If you dont live in a box you probably have herd of this.. whats your thoughts guys?

my thoughts... she should dress more professional. if choose tight pants, revealing cloths expect people to look at you. I also think that all reporters men and female should not be allowed into the locker room seriously ever seen a male reporter in a womens locker room? i think for the privacy of the players questions/interviews should be done on the field or after the game in a "interview area"

decent interview with her btw..
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/09/16/nfl ... rs/?hpt=T2

P.S Shes a hottie.

dox
Prolific

Re: NFL: Hot Reporter/ Cat calls, etc

Post by dox » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Stay out of the men's change room, and don't wear this if you do:

#-o

Holyman
Prolific

Post by Holyman » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

How the hell does she get to interview people? I can barely understand whats she saying!

Why don't you guys just do it like in football and have an interview area that the coach and a select player or two goes to after the match and have the interviews there? Surely it's a bit more professional than interviewing a dude in his towel?

Atomic
Opulent

Post by Atomic » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Smithy wrote:If you dont live in a box
Or outside America...

Smithy
Prolific

Post by Smithy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Holyman wrote:How the hell does she get to interview people? I can barely understand whats she saying!

Why don't you guys just do it like in football and have an interview area that the coach and a select player or two goes to after the match and have the interviews there? Surely it's a bit more professional than interviewing a dude in his towel?

We Do dont know everything about it but it seem that press are also in the locker room because the majority of the time coaches and stars get the press room.