DNC: What thef*uck are you guys doing up there?

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

dox
Prolific

DNC: What thef*uck are you guys doing up there?

Post by dox » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:18 am

DNC CONVENTION DIRECTOR DON MISCHER AIRED ON CNN AS KERRY ENDS SPEECH, HEARD WORLDWIDE:

'Go balloons, go balloons! Go balloons! I don't see anything happening. Go balloons! Go balloons! Go balloons! Standby confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring it- balloons, balloons, balloons! We want balloons, tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet.

'No confetti. All right, go balloons, go balloons. We need more balloons. All balloons! All balloons! Keep going! Come on, guys, lets move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, goddammit. Go confetti. Go confetti. More confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons.

'We need all of them coming down. Go balloons- balloons? What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down! All balloons, what the hell! There's nothing falling! What the fuck are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down, more balloons. More balloons. More balloons'...

MP3 link (dunno how long it'll last)

Prophet 101
Prolific

Post by Prophet 101 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:40 am

HA HA HA!!!
Image Image
You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one. ~Imagine APC~

RingoCalamity
Prolific

Post by RingoCalamity » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:53 pm

Someone is going to have a pretty shitty day.

Escobar
Prolific

Post by Escobar » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:11 pm

lol wtf is that???
Representing The REAL 0nes

"I tried to quit puffing before, but im no quitter"
-Method Man

g0ose
Prolific

Post by g0ose » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:16 pm

lol that was freakin hilarious when i read that. Drudge report or something is where i saw it. especially cupped with the picture of John Kerry walking out on stage and he looks up and one balloon is falling gracefully from the ceiling. it was priceless.

Komet
Prolific

Post by Komet » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:18 pm

Roflmao ! :lol: