Yay America!

Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.

Moderator: Staff

g0ose
Prolific

Yay America!

Post by g0ose » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:34 pm

Yep I'm the one that plays the role of the defense lawyer for America in MIRC. But don't put me in the category of "stupid American who doesn't think, just follows their gov't" I actually do think for myself, i just tend to agree with more things they do than the rest of you.

PsyX
Fecund

Post by PsyX » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:55 pm

I live in America, I still disagree with you!

dox
Prolific

Yep

Post by dox » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:57 pm

I had a short conversation about you last night with my g/f actually g0ose, talking about the exact same thing (maybe she'll pipe in here).. I was expressing how I like where you come from; as you can imagine, I'm surrounded by a fair bit of anti-American and blindly-pro-American viewpoints, it's nice to have someone who isn't so biased and able to logically talk things out. You're also very kind to listen to everyone's opinion and are mentally capable of seeing both sides of a coin, neither blinded by ego, nor susceptible to being easily walked over..

So, what'll it be then? Let's spill it out for everyone to see - bring it on biotch! (of course I should probably put up some general guidelines for discussions, 'cause they can get heated - let's avoid the heat and prejudices people!) - I've got some ideas that should spark some discussion which I'll start posting when my schedule gets saner..