Connect with your social network account
Philosophy and Politics, from Aristotle to Trudeau, discussions that cover the gamut from civilizations, societies, how they're run and why we're here.
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:12 am
- Location: The Dirty South
SPAM SPAM SPAM !!!!
Woke up one morning to find my son making a sandwich........
And BTW Dox how the hell you get like a bajilion post...... ok I need sleep im going delerious
Life is a game, your either a winner or a loser.
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:58 pm
- Location: In Hell with Marshmellows
unsivilized wrote:And BTW Dox how the hell you get like a bajilion post...... ok I need sleep im going delerious
the change being????
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:14 pm
- Location: Scarborough UK
Yum. Used to have fried spam, egg and beans sandwichon a Saturday morn at work. Delicious.
- Posts: 5660
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:17 am
- Location: Netherlands
What exactly has this post to do with philosophy or politics?
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:23 pm
- Location: Scarborough
Spam or not to Spam thats the question
DOGGY STYLE BABY!!
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:16 pm
- Location: Tampa, FL USA
- Intermediate poster
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:45 am
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
SPAMELISPAAAAAM O WONDERFUL SPAAAAM
Monty Python definetely has something to do with philosophy =)