Skeleton case

Arts & Entertainment, Computing, Science & Technology

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
redfireant3
Prolific
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Tampa, FL USA
Contact:

Skeleton case

Post by redfireant3 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 pm

definatly the most cool-running case but you wonder dust vs free air?
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/9571/ante ... index.html
Image

XtracerD
Elite
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Skeleton case

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 pm

It's not a case, it's a testing bench for quick testing, easy access and overclocking (although putting a LN2 container on top of it would turn out quite a problem)... It's more of a replacement for putting the card on the table, rather than a case :)
Image

dox
Prolific
Posts: 18732
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:20 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Skeleton case

Post by dox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:33 pm

though I understand why this would be suited for someone who's doing quick tests of hardware, I do wonder why the article mentions LAN gamers in there too..

LittleMinister
Intermediate poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 am

Re: Skeleton case

Post by LittleMinister » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:35 pm

tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?
Image

XtracerD
Elite
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Skeleton case

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:46 pm

LittleMinister wrote:tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?
You want to know why? Hmm, well. First of all I was at school til 16 yesterday, went to the gym and then straight off to work and I was home at 23 - straight to bed. Today I came home about 16 o'clock after the gym and started studying for my driver's license. Where I have theory lessons tonight. The night before that? I was playing spore while being on XF - nobody prompted me.

Now, to keep this thread relevant, yes.. LAN gamers have NO use for this at all - what a shitty article lol.
Image

DanZ
Fecund
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 9:19 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Skeleton case

Post by DanZ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:52 pm

XtracerD wrote:
LittleMinister wrote:tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?
You want to know why? Hmm, well. First of all I was at school til 16 yesterday, went to the gym and then straight off to work and I was home at 23 - straight to bed. Today I came home about 16 o'clock after the gym and started studying for my driver's license. Where I have theory lessons tonight. The night before that? I was playing spore while being on XF - nobody prompted me.

Now, to keep this thread relevant, yes.. LAN gamers have NO use for this at all - what a shitty article lol.
Sweet reply buddy :)

Suppose I should keep it relevant too - God that is ugly :shock:

XtracerD
Elite
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Skeleton case

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 pm

DanZ wrote:Suppose I should keep it relevant too - God that is ugly :shock:
Still beats having your mobo lying on the table ^^ Who posted a pic of that btw?
Image

Crystal
Prolific
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:55 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Re: Skeleton case

Post by Crystal » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 am

That was Essexboy!

Post Reply