Skeleton case

Arts & Entertainment, Computing, Science & Technology

Moderator: Staff

redfireant3
Prolific

Skeleton case

Post by redfireant3 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 pm

definatly the most cool-running case but you wonder dust vs free air?
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/9571/ante ... index.html

XtracerD
Elite

Re: Skeleton case

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 pm

It's not a case, it's a testing bench for quick testing, easy access and overclocking (although putting a LN2 container on top of it would turn out quite a problem)... It's more of a replacement for putting the card on the table, rather than a case :)

dox
Prolific

Post by dox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:33 pm

though I understand why this would be suited for someone who's doing quick tests of hardware, I do wonder why the article mentions LAN gamers in there too..

LittleMinister
Intermediate poster

Post by LittleMinister » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:35 pm

tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?

XtracerD
Elite

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:46 pm

LittleMinister wrote:tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?
You want to know why? Hmm, well. First of all I was at school til 16 yesterday, went to the gym and then straight off to work and I was home at 23 - straight to bed. Today I came home about 16 o'clock after the gym and started studying for my driver's license. Where I have theory lessons tonight. The night before that? I was playing spore while being on XF - nobody prompted me.

Now, to keep this thread relevant, yes.. LAN gamers have NO use for this at all - what a shitty article lol.

DanZ
Fecund

Post by DanZ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:52 pm

XtracerD wrote:
LittleMinister wrote:tracer how come you can post on forums and not come vent for training for internal?
You want to know why? Hmm, well. First of all I was at school til 16 yesterday, went to the gym and then straight off to work and I was home at 23 - straight to bed. Today I came home about 16 o'clock after the gym and started studying for my driver's license. Where I have theory lessons tonight. The night before that? I was playing spore while being on XF - nobody prompted me.

Now, to keep this thread relevant, yes.. LAN gamers have NO use for this at all - what a shitty article lol.
Sweet reply buddy :)

Suppose I should keep it relevant too - God that is ugly :shock:

XtracerD
Elite

Post by XtracerD » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 pm

DanZ wrote:Suppose I should keep it relevant too - God that is ugly :shock:
Still beats having your mobo lying on the table ^^ Who posted a pic of that btw?

Crystal
Prolific

Post by Crystal » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 am

That was Essexboy!