Arts & Entertainment, Computing, Science & Technology

Moderator: Staff

Holyman
Prolific

Re: good headphones for gameage

Post by Holyman » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm

XtracerD wrote:
3ntropy wrote:
Luke wrote:Sennheiser PC350 are the best gaming headphones, pretty much any pro team that can is using these now. Retail at £90 in the UK
Oh my god, I've never heard of those before. I googled them, and jesus christ I want them.
Thing I don't like about them is that they're completely closed (what I've read, anyway).. Meaning nobody would be able to talk to you (at a LAN for instance)..
might get some if im sitting next to you at the next LAN, or if im anywhere near the chuckle brother!

XtracerD
Elite

Post by XtracerD » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Holyman wrote:
XtracerD wrote:Thing I don't like about them is that they're completely closed (what I've read, anyway).. Meaning nobody would be able to talk to you (at a LAN for instance)..
might get some if im sitting next to you at the next LAN, or if im anywhere near the chuckle brother!
I don't talk that much?

Luke
Banned

Post by Luke » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am

That's true, but you can't have a conversation with anyone wearing a decent pair of headphones anyway, you just pull one off your ear

jackash
Prolific

Post by jackash » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm

XtracerD wrote:
Holyman wrote:
XtracerD wrote:Thing I don't like about them is that they're completely closed (what I've read, anyway).. Meaning nobody would be able to talk to you (at a LAN for instance)..
I don't talk that much?

Whos the chuckle brother? #-o